Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

EmpressRyu

EmpressRyu

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? Runescape Forums

• Why are you interested in joining us? Looking for a nice active clan to join came across yours while i was looking alot of the info provided made me think you guys have it nice and organized.

• Total lvl:1467

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): p2p

• Timezone (optional): Eastern

* Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): Ive been in 3 clans previously 2 of which a few members were verry rude to me so i left because of it and 1 clan was just not active.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Yes

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? Ima girl i mainly just do pvm currently working on slayer and melee stats.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Teamspeak doesnt work on my comp but this offsite ? thinking its a website i can sign up for that yes.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Sure.

03-Aug-2014 15:03:10

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Posts: 4,318 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jordenne, Isle Defino and EmpressRyu - thanks very much for filling out our application form!

Please continue to join (or if you haven't already) the clanchat as a guest so we may get to know you better and in time, invite you hopefully to our clan ;)

Proud member of
Catherby
My physique is a product of my mindset

Macka#7877
-
Taiwanese Aussie Physique Bodybuilder

03-Aug-2014 16:19:30

Arnage
Dec Member 2023

Arnage

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

• How did you find our clan? from a guy named Ss Macka

• Why are you interested in joining us? clan events

• Total lvl: 1258

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): p2p

• Timezone (optional): gmt +2

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): my previous clans all were pvp/pk only. I don't remember them all, but I will try to remember as much as I can.

TU - The Ultimation - highest rank warlord
BOM - Brothers of metal - highest rank advisor or co leader I don't remember
and the last clan was LF - Lithuanian forces. Highest rank - leader. We could pk all night long with peak of ~70 ppl in ts.

ALL CLANS WERE CLOSED DUE TO EOC

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): I will try my best

* Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? Mostly I train slayer and play after work

* Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Yes, why not

* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). ofc

04-Aug-2014 12:20:00

Kire667
Mar Member 2011

Kire667

Posts: 1,456 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Ofek, Reviewed and confirmed you are a legit player. We have reviews in place to slow the rate of spammers and bots that somehow enter our community. Spoke to several members of chat that can vouch for you.

Also heard you were in one of the clans to recently merge with us - Invalid Meow. I'll speak with Music Within and Frayzurr regarding a possible XP merge if there are records of your previous clan XP gained.

04-Aug-2014 13:50:51

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top