Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Grey Inc
Jan Member 2012

Grey Inc

Posts: 716 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New Event!

November 4. Citadel Drop Party! 7Pm Game time.

"First Saturday every month we host a drop party for all citadel members on RS3. Those whom help pay upkeep with weekly resources can earn rank above Recruit. Recruits may spectate from outside the Citadel Stronghold while our loyal members reap the rewards each month in the ground floor meeting chamber."

28-Oct-2013 20:00:23

Grey Inc
Jan Member 2012

Grey Inc

Posts: 716 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New Event!

"Hello Clan Catherby

Mr Cammybear Here im putting myself up to be your new Host for Weekly Events!

Repeat because I wasn't here last week
:P God Wars :P

what boss are we going to do? im going to let YOU the Clan mates to make that descision.

I Hope you like bossing? if you don't and want to try it this is a good opportunity to learn! come along and get involved, just maybe you might get some Phat loots, id like to see some good Bossing behaviour from all, the reason for this is that if someone has agro for long periods of time and is low on food Ect, for someone or a few people to step up and say Here! have some of mine, stuff like that in General, what I would also like to see is if someone is new to bossing for the people who have been there before to give them some pointers, advise gear wise and just make them feel confident. some rewards will be given See below for Details

FC: Catherby PvM will be used for this event

Game Time: 2PM UTC - Runescape Time!
Date: 2nd November 2013
Edge Bank

Gear that is 100% REQUIRED:
Wear what you want too Depending on what you want to come as. Mage/Ranger/Melee so it would be helpful for you to wear some thing to protect yourself,
more information will be given by me on the day

Rewards
Now to the Loot side of things
God armour and other Random Drops, Depending on the Prices as the time and the people we have at the event if we do manage to get God Armour drops 1-2m for lowest and 5-10m for Highest, depeding on the amount of people!

Coin Share will be Enabled! SO LOOT will be shared evenly

Thanks ~Mr Cammy~"

30-Oct-2013 14:02:13

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top