Forums

Titans Revolution - T3

Quick find code: 290-291-72-65429489

Darth Malkor

Darth Malkor

Posts: 969 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We're still around.

As a final bump, thank you everyone that helped run this thread.

I would like to briefly mention that my clan, Titans Revolution, originally started as a friends chat of the well known pure F2P player, Holy Invoker, in late 2007 when clan wars was introduced as a minigame, and quickly transitioned towards the foundations of a proper clan with structure, rules, hierarchy and more importantly an online presence; with our own forums established in early 2008; participation in various fan site based tournaments including Tip.it, Sals Realm, RuneHQ, and RS Community. It was Mod Timbo that invited us to participate in joining RSOF in 2010, where we became part of several clans trying to help Jagex in shaping the clan community and the future of clans for what it was. Runescape Official forums introduced us to many friendly clans. We've coordinated and participated in numerous events relying on RS Official Forums for various purposes when pvp and clan warring was still a thing, nearly a decade ago.

It has been a great pleasure being part of RSOF, its sad to see that Jagex has decided to shut down the forums but at the same time, I understand that it is essential to move with the times and in this day and age, social media, particularly reddit, twitter, and discord have become the preferred mode of communication. We would still like to see the forums frozen but available for future reference.

I like to mention that we also have an active discord server, and we still maintain our
Holy Invoker
friends chat, we have our RS3 clan "
Titans Revolution
" and our OSRS clan is "
TR
".

Over and out.

- DM
»
Darth Malkor

»
Co Leader

»
Tit
ans
Re
vo
lu
ti
on

24-Jan-2024 10:57:28

Hali
Jul Member 2023

Hali

Posts: 73 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shoutout to Yuet143, first friend I've made at the Titans over a decade and a half ago.
He probably doesn't play anymore, but his Titan vids are still on youtube.

Hope y'all have a great 2024~

24-Jan-2024 12:26:23

Quick find code: 290-291-72-65429489 Back to Top