The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Crevan Mana
Sep Member 2022

Crevan Mana

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Crevan Mana

Name you would like to be called: Crevan

How long have you been playing RS: On and off since around 2002 - 2003. Cant remember the exact year.

Total level: 1212

Why do you want to join this clan: Even though I'm a little shy to begin with when it comes to talking to new people I like to join a LGBT+ oriented group of people in any game that offers a system like that so that I can be myself with without having to hide major part of who I am.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Looking for Lgbt+ recruiting calns in the forums.

What timezone are you: EST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: Being able to be surrounded by people that you can be yourself with with as little judgement regardless of which part of the LGBT+ community your apart of. Also to be able to find like minded people that can become great friend or even more if that is what your looking for.

24-Sep-2022 04:20:12

TK Manne

TK Manne

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: TK Manne

Name you would like to be called: TK or TK Manne

How long have you been playing RS: Very on and off since 2006, but haven't played anything but OSRS since a few days ago.

Total level: 205 (I promise its higher on OSRS, although its still not that impressive >&gt ;)

Why do you want to join this clan: Truthfully, I just long to be part of an online community; to chat with folks and have a laugh. And an accepting one is very inviting.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I perused the Runescape forums looking for a recruiting clan that would be accepting and kind.

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: It means being patient and willing to listen and learn. I

24-Sep-2022 23:57:09

Snarks
Nov Member 2023

Snarks

Posts: 177 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Crevan Mana said :
Runescape name: Crevan Mana

Name you would like to be called: Crevan

How long have you been playing RS: On and off since around 2002 - 2003. Cant remember the exact year.

Total level: 1212

Why do you want to join this clan: Even though I'm a little shy to begin with when it comes to talking to new people I like to join a LGBT+ oriented group of people in any game that offers a system like that so that I can be myself with without having to hide major part of who I am.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Looking for Lgbt+ recruiting calns in the forums.

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: Being able to be surrounded by people that you can be yourself with with as little judgement regardless of which part of the LGBT+ community your apart of. Also to be able to find like minded people that can become great friend or even more if that is what your looking for.

Heya Crevan, feel free to guest in the clan chat and ask an admin for an invite. :)

25-Sep-2022 02:43:33

Snarks
Nov Member 2023

Snarks

Posts: 177 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TK Manne said :
Runescape name: TK Manne

Name you would like to be called: TK or TK Manne

How long have you been playing RS: Very on and off since 2006, but haven't played anything but OSRS since a few days ago.

Total level: 205 (I promise its higher on OSRS, although its still not that impressive >&gt ;)

Why do you want to join this clan: Truthfully, I just long to be part of an online community; to chat with folks and have a laugh. And an accepting one is very inviting.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I perused the Runescape forums looking for a recruiting clan that would be accepting and kind.

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: It means being patient and willing to listen and learn. I

Heya Tk, feel free to reach out to an admin for an invite. :)

25-Sep-2022 02:49:55

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top