Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Clue Nattyy
Mar Member 2022

Clue Nattyy

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Double Dye
Name you would like to be called: Nath/Nate/rsn above not fussy :)
How long have you been playing RS: since i was around 9 28 now)
Total level:2898
Why do you want to join this clan:looking more to join the community & clan, very friendly community
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): known of them years, and all over twitter :)
What timezone are you: uk :)
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? for me i think its more you can be yourself regardless, :)

25-Jul-2022 17:10:56

Cybermen
Apr Member 2022

Cybermen

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Cybermen

Name you would like to be called: Cyber/Cybermen (honestly will respond to most)

How long have you been playing RS: 20 Years

Total level: 1661 (only came back to rs recently and started playing this account for a fresh start)

Why do you want to join this clan: The clan has a strong focus that I connect with (the LGBT+ community), the Clan is active, hosts events, and has a high-tier citadel.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I came across the clan during the recent pride parade hosted in-game. Have been guesting on another account in the clan since.

What timezone are you: Central US

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? LGBT+ is a community of individuals who have developed me into the person I have grown to become.

25-Jul-2022 23:48:02 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2022 23:48:27 by Cybermen

sheermesh
Mar Member 2022

sheermesh

Runescape name: sheermesh

Name you would like to be called: Sheer/Shaina

How long have you been playing RS: Since about mid-March of this year!

Total level: Skill 1890/ Combat 106 (Not sure which is total)

Why do you want to join this clan: I'm hoping to join a community of folks where my pronouns will be respected while learning to play this new fun game! I'm interested in PVM and would love to learn the ropes if folks are willing.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): My friend who is in this clan in OSRS

What timezone are you: GMT-4 / EST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: To me LGBT+ encompasses the broad spectrum of folks who are gender diverse and/or who aren't straight. To me it's a community.

26-Jul-2022 15:36:49

Popppyon

Popppyon

Runescape name : Popppyon

Name you would like to be called : Poppy (she/they)

How long have you been playing RS : Consistently playing on my current account for almost 5 years

Total level :2433

Why do you want to join this clan : I'm hoping to find a friendly, welcoming, active clan. A place where casual bigotry isn't accepted/ignored, and where someones gender identity is respected.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific) : Honest answer? I Googled LGBT friendly clans and here I am.

What timezone are you : US East

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? An incredibly broad spectrum of people who have the right to be themselves and not have to justify/ defend ourselves for it.

27-Jul-2022 00:33:01

AmeliaXT
Sep Member 2021

AmeliaXT

Runescape name: Amelia Prime

Name you would like to be called: Amy/Amelia

How long have you been playing RS: Oldest account is from 2007, started an iron getting back into the game

Total level: 1478

Why do you want to join this clan: Want to be in an LGBT friendly clan, where likeminded people have a nice safe space to exist

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Heard about it from my friend who convinced me to start playing again, they're not in the clan but they know about it

What timezone are you: UK

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? Equality for everyone regardless of gender identity, orientation and everything inbetween, regardless of personal expression.

27-Jul-2022 00:55:36

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top