Dec Member 2021

Irrel Topaz

Posts: 85 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: El_Drink

Name you would like to be called: El_Drink or Lee

How long have you been playing RS: On and off for 15 years
Total level: 2785

Why do you want to join this clan:
A lot of clans I've tried to be a part of have been pretty toxic in general. My friends 2pepper2 and Ntenlnisc123 joined have had nothing but good things to say.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): The two friends mentioned above

What timezone are you: Central

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?
To me it represents a group of people and their allies who refuse to feel shame for simply being themselves and instead feel pride in being associated with the term. It's an attitude that is inspiring both in the context of sexual orientation as well as "doing what you love" in general.

05-Aug-2021 17:11:10

Chaos Bolt

Chaos Bolt

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Lee, I can gladly accept and welcome you to the clan :)

Irrel Topaz said :
Runescape name: El_Drink

Name you would like to be called: El_Drink or Lee

How long have you been playing RS: On and off for 15 years
Total level: 2785

Why do you want to join this clan:
A lot of clans I've tried to be a part of have been pretty toxic in general. My friends 2pepper2 and Ntenlnisc123 joined have had nothing but good things to say.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): The two friends mentioned above

What timezone are you: Central

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?
To me it represents a group of people and their allies who refuse to feel shame for simply being themselves and instead feel pride in being associated with the term. It's an attitude that is inspiring both in the context of sexual orientation as well as "doing what you love" in general.
ChillScape
Discord Server - Here to help everyone new and experienced to the game, small team forming, social community and the ability to post recruitment for your clan -
https://discord.gg/8t6GBbdTzc

05-Aug-2021 18:51:59

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top