The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Queen Frost
Apr Member 2019

Queen Frost

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Queen Frost
Name you would like to be called: Justin or Queen
How long have you been playing RS: I have been playing RuneScape since I was twelve using the libraries computers since I never owned a computer. It's been definitely over 16+ years.
Total level: 2300
Why do you want to join this clan: I have always wanted to join a clan and thought about how cool it would be to join a 2SLGBTQQIA+ clan that's a safe place as I run a global campaign called Rise Against Bullying and have always played RuneScape as an escape from our world that sometimes can be filled with so much hate.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I went on Twitter via @JustinPrestonn and seen so many positive tweets about this clan and gathering with rainbow gear and having a pride parade. Absolutely thought that was the most amazing idea in the world.
What timezone are you:
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?
The 2SLGBTQQIA+ community mean a lot to me because with growing up dealing with homophobic bullying. Being treated unfair due to my identity of my being part of our 2SLGBTQ+ and now with using my voice and making a difference by sharing my story and embracing others. This gaming community is just as important!

28-Dec-2021 04:38:29

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top