Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

luckymoki
Dec Member 2023

luckymoki

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: luckymoki (currently a guest!)
Name you would like to be called: Jay or any variation of my RSN
How long have you been playing RS: Since 2018 I believe!
Total level: 2673
Why do you want to join this clan: I plan on staying as a guest for a while, so this is mostly just for the purpose of you guys knowing who I am! But I would love to join the Discord if guests are allowed there. I've been searching for an active Clan inclusive to LGBT for quite some time! I always love meeting people similar to myself, and a safe space where I can be myself and be comfortable while I play!
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Searched up 'LGBT' in the forum, looking for an inclusive clan
What timezone are you: EST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: As a member of the LGBT+ community, it means a lot to me to be able to be welcome, accepted and encouraged to be myself in spaces with other LGBT+ people <3

04-Dec-2023 10:44:44

Pur
Jul Member 2007

Pur

Posts: 1,612 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nick Yikes2 said :
(Totally meant to post this in the osrs one... :) )

Runescape name: Nick Yikes2
Name you would like to be called: Nick
How long have you been playing RS: on and off for at least 15 years lol
Total level: i'm trying out osrs instead of rs3, so only 420 atm
Why do you want to join this clan: i'm trans and don't care to deal with negativity in other clans
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I google searched lol. I joined awhile ago also :)
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? i'm bi and trans. so it's always been a big community and a huge part of my identity

Hey Nick, If you are playing osrs then maybe you want to apply for our osrs clan . either way I've accepted your application so contact me or any other admin and we will come invite you to the clan
@RsnPur
~
Master Trim Comp
~
Insane Reaper
~
Community Events Host
~
Leadership for The LGBT+ Corner

05-Dec-2023 02:50:56

Pur
Jul Member 2007

Pur

Posts: 1,612 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
luckymoki said :
Runescape name: luckymoki (currently a guest!)
Name you would like to be called: Jay or any variation of my RSN
How long have you been playing RS: Since 2018 I believe!
Total level: 2673
Why do you want to join this clan: I plan on staying as a guest for a while, so this is mostly just for the purpose of you guys knowing who I am! But I would love to join the Discord if guests are allowed there. I've been searching for an active Clan inclusive to LGBT for quite some time! I always love meeting people similar to myself, and a safe space where I can be myself and be comfortable while I play!
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Searched up 'LGBT' in the forum, looking for an inclusive clan
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: As a member of the LGBT+ community, it means a lot to me to be able to be welcome, accepted and encouraged to be myself in spaces with other LGBT+ people <3

Hey Lucky, Ive accepted your application :) contact me or any other admin and we will invite you to the clan
@RsnPur
~
Master Trim Comp
~
Insane Reaper
~
Community Events Host
~
Leadership for The LGBT+ Corner

05-Dec-2023 02:52:26

Vearclost
Nov Member 2023

Vearclost

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Vearclost
Name you would like to be called: Vear is fine
How long have you been playing RS: on and off for about 20 years
Total level: 1093 (only started this character about 3 weeks ago)
Why do you want to join this clan: the name caught my eye and then the message did
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): this forum
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? equality is very important to me, regardless of sexually, gender, skin color, etc. and yes, i am part of the LGBT+ community

09-Dec-2023 18:29:09

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top