Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Jacinto Kaax

Jacinto Kaax

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Jacinto Kaax (he/they)
Name you would like to be called: Jacinto or Kaax
How long have you been playing RS: 4 years, but returned from last playing i think 10 years ago, around summoner
Total level: 1527
Why do you want to join this clan: To join an LGBTQ specific clan! Feels safe.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I googled ya'll and found you.
What timezone are you: Western Pacific
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: It means being proud of who you are no matter where you're at, either questioning for feeling like a label fits who you are.

16-Aug-2023 20:50:38

MissTJen
Jan Member 2023

MissTJen

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: MissTJen
Name you would like to be called: Jen
How long have you been playing RS: 10+ Years on and off
Total level:2793
Why do you want to join this clan: I have always kept to myself never really playing with anyone, joined a clan recently only due to a random invite, it was far from friendly so I left but it made me realize I should try a bit harder to find a place where I can fit in, to be around friendly people where I can just be myself.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Google
What timezone are you: BST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? Love for oneself and those around us, no matter who we are or who we love.

22-Aug-2023 17:23:55

Melunie
Oct Member 2022

Melunie

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jacinto Kaax said :
Runescape name: Jacinto Kaax (he/they)
Name you would like to be called: Jacinto or Kaax
How long have you been playing RS: 4 years, but returned from last playing i think 10 years ago, around summoner
Total level: 1527
Why do you want to join this clan: To join an LGBTQ specific clan! Feels safe.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I googled ya'll and found you.
What timezone are you: Western Pacific
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: It means being proud of who you are no matter where you're at, either questioning for feeling like a label fits who you are.

Heya Jacinto, feel free to guest and ask for an invite. Sorry for the slow response. :)
The L
G
B
T
+
Corner

Queen
of
the
Community
Admins
•°*”˜

23-Aug-2023 23:48:50

Knewd

Knewd

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Knewd

Name you would like to be called: Knewd or Brian is fine

How long have you been playing RS: Current account, almost 18 years, in total, closer to 22.

Total level: 2984 (3079 Virtual)

Why do you want to join this clan: The world is full of so much negativity and this clan seems to have a lot of the opposite going on for it.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Runescape recruitment forums.

What timezone are you: EST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? As someone who is heterosexual but panromantic, it's difficult to find others who can relate to not fitting into the social norms. The LGBT+ community lets me find those with whom I can talk and be myself.

24-Aug-2023 10:30:07

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top