Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Clone 274

Clone 274

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Clone 274

Name you would like to be called: Austin

How long have you been playing RS: Off-and-on since '06

Total level: 2129

Why do you want to join this clan: Friend told me everyone here was really chill, sounded like a nice community

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Friend of mine who's in the clan (Dani SW)

What timezone are you: PST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? Accepting group of people who live the same lives as everyone else, just happen to have a different orientation/gender identity from others

29-Jun-2023 04:38:24

Morgyy
Aug Member 2022

Morgyy

Posts: 86 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Morgyy

Name you would like to be called: Ryan or Morgy, both are fine :)

How long have you been playing RS: on and off with little and big breaks since 2006

Total level: 2860

Why do you want to join this clan: A clan filled with awesome and like-minded people? sounds amazing to me

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): From the pride parade stream the other day

What timezone are you: BST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? It's a community of people I am have felt like I belonged in when at times I never felt I belonged anywhere

01-Jul-2023 19:22:38

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgyy said :
Runescape name: Morgyy

Name you would like to be called: Ryan or Morgy, both are fine :)

How long have you been playing RS: on and off with little and big breaks since 2006

Total level: 2860

Why do you want to join this clan: A clan filled with awesome and like-minded people? sounds amazing to me

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): From the pride parade stream the other day

What timezone are you: BST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? It's a community of people I am have felt like I belonged in when at times I never felt I belonged anywhere
feel free to guest in the lgbt corner and ask an admin for an invite!
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

01-Jul-2023 20:50:35

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top