Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: SiscosNoah

Name you'd like to be known by:Sisco or Dupre

Timezone: MST

P2P or F2P: P2P (for 7 days via twitch) then F2P till Payday

Combat Level: 25ish (I am very new)

Total Level: I don't know how to find that but low
Any 99’s?:no

What are your future plans in RS?: Finding a good group I can learn from then hopefully repay by helping others, As far as the game plans I have no idea lol

Why are you joining Tranquil Dawn?: Seems like a good fit for me

Are you willing to help at the citadel? I'm going to say yes because I am willing to help with anything really but I don't know what that is

Did a member of the clan recruit you? If so, who?: I could only say the person who made this post. I don't know anyone in-game

Have you read and do you understand our clan rules, including our inactivity rule?: yes

Anything else you’d like to share about yourself or would like us to know? I may be new to RS however I have been playing MMO's for over 15 years and my first gaming console was in the early 80's (Atari) so I'm not a complete noob to gaming just the game

11-Jan-2022 00:18:46

GrassickPark
Jan Member 2018

GrassickPark

Posts: 5,988 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Accepted, you seem to be offline or your PM is off. Join Clan Chat (there is a small how-to in the first post in this thread) and/ or add me in game :)
Tranquil Dawn - Owner

Almost always a ranking member online in CC, join and see what we're all about. Happy Scaping.

11-Jan-2022 02:43:20 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2022 02:54:30 by GrassickPark

Quick find code: 290-291-650-66238356 Back to Top