Forums

A Christian Clan

Quick find code: 290-291-649-66231628

G1FT

G1FT

Posts: 372 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've seen these clans popping up on RS. So I felt inspired to start one of my own :) .

The clan hasn't actually been created yet. Just looking for members to start it up for now.

We will be called: God's Love

This is a safe haven for those who want to fellowship with other believers, so feel free to express your faith however you want here. Let's be prayerful for each other.

If you are not a believer, please be at least friendly towards Christians and do not get offended by any aspect of our faith if you join this clan.

My plan is to eventually host all the same events as every other clan.

There is only one rule, and that is everyone must respect each other. We encourage brotherly love between all members, we are family here.

-

Please post below if you are interested in joining!
In your post, answer the following questions:

1. Are you a Christian? If so, how many years have you been a believer?
2. Why do you want to join?
3. What are your other interests?
4. Do you have a discord account?
5. What's your favorite activity in RS? PvM, Merching or Skilling?

07-Oct-2021 01:15:22 - Last edited on 16-Oct-2021 01:34:56 by G1FT

necrodomist

necrodomist

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'd like to join.

1. Been a believer all my life, but just got serious 2-3 years ago.
2.I want to be around fellow Christians and have people to relate to, as I don't have anyone with similar interests that are Christian irl.
3.History, astronomy, youtube, political things (which I can forego talking about if needed)
4.yes but rarely use it.
5.skilling, for sure

hopefully someone sees this post

16-Oct-2021 00:01:17

Not Far 94

Not Far 94

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there! Searched the forum and found what I was hoping for, I would definitely be interested in joining!

1. Are you a Christian? If so, how many years have you been a believer?
I am a Christian, I grew up in a Christian household, and always considered myself so. but About 11 or so years ago, in 2009 was when I truly gave my heart to the Lord and made Jesus my Saviour.

2. Why do you want to join?
I would like to connect with more fellow Christians as I just started playing again, I'm married now and don't have the time like I used to have as a kid playing the game, but it would be fun to connect and make some new friends in the game!

3. What are your other interests?
I run a Christian Rock/Metal youtube channel, podcast, and do art for some bands in the scene. Even make some of my own metal music as well, would definitely share more about this stuff if I join :)

4. Do you have a discord account?
I do, I don't use it much but would definitely do so more to chat with folks in this clan.

5. What's your favorite activity in RS? PvM, Merching or Skilling?
Skilling has always been my fav. my original account from 2007-2010 or so had 99 Woodcutting, firemaking. I may have gotten fletching and some others but I can't remember, I gave it to a friend (big regret now) when I stopped playing and he got it banned so fast.

26-Oct-2021 15:13:51

Quick find code: 290-291-649-66231628 Back to Top