Forums

The Misfits - RECRUITING NOW!

Quick find code: 290-291-645-66155710

Emmjemms

Emmjemms

Posts: 293 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HI,

I am considering moving clans. I started playing again at the start of this year after an accidental 6 year break. While the clan i am in is still somewhat active, I am thinking of moving to a move chatty/social clan. To that end I have been somewhat being a chatty lurker testing the waters before committing in a few clans, but have yet to find one.

I tried to get into this clan's chat but i am in some old totally dead clan (listed owner doesn't have an active screen name). I have typed "The Misfits" into the guest channel thing but as mentioned I seem to be missing it. Help? I'm interested to see what this clan is like.

Thank you
Emmjemms

05-Apr-2021 22:25:29

Emmjemms

Emmjemms

Posts: 293 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you kindly, that worked. I will now be luking and likely chatting a bit while i get a feel for the clan.

Can I make a small suggestion that you state specifically that it is a double space on the initial thread posts? I checked the first couple posts and aside from seeing __ in that invite, because i was looking specifically I couldn't see anything mentioning it. Might save some confusion from other potential clannies in the future.

06-Apr-2021 20:30:21

Quick find code: 290-291-645-66155710 Back to Top