Forums

The Misfits - RECRUITING NOW!

Quick find code: 290-291-645-66155710

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking for a clan, I went to themisfitsclan.co.uk but getting an error saying the website doesn't exist. Is it down for good? Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

02-Jul-2022 07:03:11

N icola

N icola

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Barnabis, your welcome to join/guest in the misfits, to guest its 'the misfits' (2 spaces in between the and misfits) if you'd like to join there maybe be someone on that can invite you else Mrs Sippi and MARKdeSLAYER will look out to invite you, as for the web site im not sure 2bh would have to find out. :D
Smi)e

02-Jul-2022 08:52:04

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for reaching out to me N Icola, however it seems that no one else is ever active in the clan chat, even when I ask questions or try to talk about the clan. Been hanging out for two days and you were the only one to speak to me.

Best of luck though!
Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

03-Jul-2022 05:33:58

Mrs Sippi
Nov Member 2008

Mrs Sippi

Posts: 2,905 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Oprawninfury, MARKdeSLAYER added you and messaged you in game but i think you went in the lobby as he did, we'll both look out for you when were next on but if you want to guest in the mean time its 'the misfits' (2 spaces in between the and misfits) :D "Never regret anything that made you smile" :D - Mark Twain -

05-Jul-2022 21:31:18

Quick find code: 290-291-645-66155710 Back to Top