Forums

The Misfits - RECRUITING NOW!

Quick find code: 290-291-645-66155710

Fiery one

Fiery one

Posts: 558 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning Everyone, we are a friendly and helpful clan with a range of different level players, we offer daily events that could be skilling,pvm,competitions or games, plus we do a monthly skill wars.

we have an active discord and you can find the link to it via our website themisfitsclan.co.uk, why not come and guest with us and check us out,see if we have anything we could offer you.

Have a great day :)

04-Jun-2020 12:19:56

Fiery one

Fiery one

Good Morning Everyone

Please come and guest with us, see what you think

we have a very active discord

website themisfitsclan.co.uk

also daily events

we are starting our weekend skill wars event at 12gt today until 12gt monday.....archeology

Friendly and helpful

everyone welcome

05-Jun-2020 08:28:36

Fiery one

Fiery one

Good night everyone, i hope you all had a smashing day!

today was the first day of our archeology skill war, it always gives me motivation to do the skill chosen.

If you have time, come check us out, see what we have to offer and if you like us then we would be happy to have you in our family.

we have daily events, discord where you can find the link in our website themisfitsclan.co.uk

hope to see you soon!

05-Jun-2020 22:00:10

Fiery one

Fiery one

Good Morning everyone

we are a friendly and helpful clan, so it would be awesome if you could come guest with us and see what we have to offer, there are daily events, an amazing discord and website www.themisfitsclan.co.uk, hope to see you soon x

06-Jun-2020 08:30:07

Fiery one

Fiery one

Good Morning everyone, hope you all have great day!

we are still doing our archeology skill war, it always gives me motivation to do the skill chosen.

If you have time, come check us out, see what we have to offer and if you like us then we would be happy to have you in our family.

we have daily events, could be skilling,pvm,games,competitions, you can find more info on our discord where you can find the link in our website themisfitsclan.co.uk

Range of players and everyone is welcome.

Tier 3 citadel, we are a new clan founded on the 22/4/20

hope to see you soon!

07-Jun-2020 07:46:28

x Jessca x

x Jessca x

Posts: 379 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good night all!!
Had an amazing day today!! The results from the skillwars was crazy!! 19m xp gained in 3 days in that skill alone! Lots of well earnt GP prizes were given out !

Lots of happy clannies today, pet drop, mining pet myself, massive overall xp milestones hit! So proud of us!

Check out our website for up to date events and pictures!!
Www.themisfitsclan.co.uk
See you in game! Recruiting for - The Misfits! :D
x Jessca x

08-Jun-2020 22:40:28

Quick find code: 290-291-645-66155710 Back to Top