¥ Serene Wolves ¥ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 290-291-611-66212593

H a n d l e

H a n d l e

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. How many other active accounts do you have? Please list their names, if any:
None active (Played in last 6 months).

2. What is rule #7 on our rules?:

No begging of clan members for anything.

3. Do you understand and agree to follow the rules of Serene Wolves?:

Sure do!

23-May-2022 12:16:28

Giggly Puff
Jan Member 2021

Giggly Puff

Posts: 104 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello H A N D L E

Thank you for applying to
Serene Wolves
Your application was successful
, and we'd like to welcome you into our clan.
Please
join our clan chat as a guest and ask for an invite.
We have a Discord voice chat server that has important information that you should read.
Also please
remember to get your clan cloak and vex at the clan camp.
If you require a tour of the citadel please ask the person that is inviting you in.
­•,¸„•*ˆˆ*•„¸
¸„•*ˆˆ*•„¸,•

¨*•.¸.„.›°'˜˜'°‹.„¸
Giggly Puff
¸„.›°'˜˜'°‹.„.¸.•*¨

¸,.‹•*“ˆ¨
Serene Wolves Deputy
¨ˆ”*•‹.,¸

23-May-2022 17:04:48

Freya Rayne

Freya Rayne

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! I was browsing the forum threads for clans and your resonse to another poster caught my attention. I am a middle aged gamer, but I am new to RS3, as I have only been playing since April 2022). I have been a gamer for around 17 years. I began when my kids were young as a way to allow them the freedom to game but also ensure their safety online. The kids are all grown now, and we're all still gaming. Sometimes as a family, and sometimes each on our own solo adventures. I loved the tone and ease of your response in the thread. I am a very casual player who enjoys leveling my skills and doing treasure hunts, events and questing so far. I may or may not become interested in doing PVM at some point. For now, I'm just exploring and learning the game. I'm an extroverted introvert, so I can be a social butterfly, but I also love solo play, and often will listen more than I speak when part of a clan, (or kinship as it is known in LOTRO where I come from). I hope to hear of your decision either way. Thank you in advance if it's a yes, and a thank you for reading and replying if it's a no. Journey Far and Journey Well, (and slay many dragons along the way)!

24-May-2022 04:19:49

Freya Rayne

Freya Rayne

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a non subscription character named Rosebramble that I keep as extra storage. I don't need to place her.

No begging of clan members for anything

Yes!

24-May-2022 14:35:57

Xicoatl
Feb Member 2015

Xicoatl

Posts: 713 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Freya Rayne,

Thank you for applying to Serene Wolves. Your application was successful, and we'd like to welcome you into our clan.
Please join our clan chat as a guest and ask for an invite. We have a Discord voice chat server that has important information that you should read.
Also please remember to get your clan cloak and vex at the clan camp. If you require a tour of the citadel please ask the person that is inviting you in.

24-May-2022 17:02:23

breakyolegs

breakyolegs

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
None, just this one. Almost 15 years I believe.

Don't be a beggar

Absolutely.

24-May-2022 18:34:42

Xicoatl
Feb Member 2015

Xicoatl

Posts: 713 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
breakyolegs,

Thank you for applying to Serene Wolves. Your application was successful, and we'd like to welcome you into our clan.
Please join our clan chat as a guest and ask for an invite. We have a Discord voice chat server that has important information that you should read.
Also please remember to get your clan cloak and vex at the clan camp. If you require a tour of the citadel please ask the person that is inviting you in.

24-May-2022 18:39:35

Quick find code: 290-291-611-66212593 Back to Top