Forums

¸¸,•°*Astral Turtles v.8`°•¸¸ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 290-291-421-66179420

EagleTamer23

EagleTamer23

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name?: Monsteroid
Combat & Total Levels?: 138 Combat 2775 Total (66 Arch currently, 33levels off max)
What is your timezone?: GMT + 1
Are you interested in leadership opportunities?: No I'm not
Have you read pages 1 and 2, and will you follow our rules?: Yes I have and yes I will.
Why do you want to join Astral Turtles?: Because it seems like a laidback clan that also engages in high-end content.
What are your expectations of this clan?: A relaxed atmosphere and people willing to teach high-end content as I really want to get into it.
How did you hear about our clan?: I read about it on the forums.
How do you plan on being a positive force in this clan?: I'm chatty and consider myself friendly. I also do have quite an alright understanding of the game, though I lack the absolute meta information on skills and so on.
Tell us a bit about yourself if you'd like: I'm a university student that has played Rs for over a decade at this point. I usually switch between 07 and rs3 and enjoy both games for the content they offer. I like doing pvm and have pretty much done most soloable pvm barring solo KK, Raksha and ED 1-3.
What is your Discord username? Monsteroid#9432

11-Feb-2021 20:56:11 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2021 20:57:23 by EagleTamer23

K u r t
Jun Member 2020

K u r t

Posts: 433 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Monsteroid! Thank you for your application!

You can go ahead and join our discord server at https://discord.gg/XgGrg7z and ask to verify or guest our clan chat Astral Turtles and ask for an invite.

See you soon

12-Feb-2021 13:58:23

Quick find code: 290-291-421-66179420 Back to Top