Templar Knights of Europe Tkoe

Quick find code: 290-291-280-66011544

Wcer Nat
Apr Member 2012

Wcer Nat

Posts: 1,609 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Templar Knights of Europe
TKOE

Greetings, adventurer! Are you looking for a clan to call home? Look no further than Templar Knights of Europe, or TKOE for short! Our clan has a long and storied history, having been founded in 2006 by a group of passionate and dedicated players who became more than just members -- they were family..

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE) was founded on August the 9th 2006, by Ged Deschain,the original leader of the clan, Lady Charlie, Python, Ashmac, The7goonies, Hen greere, Greere, , Moogester, 2drunk2care, Dont B0ther, and many many more members. Everyone who was apart of this clan wasn't just a small member. This clan was more than that, it was one big family.

Tkoe welcomed everyone far and wide. You may think the clan is for only those in the European area however, there have been members from all over the world.All ages, levels, skills. The clan did everything together PvM, PvP, mini games, etc.

The members of Tkoe had gone on many missions and adventures with each other over the years. Endless quests, mini games and even a few bank standing moments. They acheived a lot, many 99s, countless quest capes, many monsters killed. Tkoe even came in fourth place during the first ever Jagex cup. They participated in the skilling/combat event, which took place in the mini game Stealing Creation.

However, all good things must come to an end. War broke out between members, causing them to leave, joining new clans or creating their own. Brand new games capture the eyes of others. EoC was brought into place causing many to leave. Now only a few are remaining to reborn Tkoe.
Owner of Tkoe

12-May-2018 04:36:37 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2023 21:38:05 by Wcer Nat

Wcer Nat
Apr Member 2012

Wcer Nat

Current Tkoe history

Tkoe died off around 2013. The leader Ged Deschain even went missing, leaving the clan without a leader for over three years. In 2016 I requested to the Jagex team that I become the new Owner of Tkoe. I did,however, ask the current members if they felt like I would be right for the job or if they would like the responsibility for themselves. It was chosen that I should take the Leadership. Which brings us to where we are today.

Today, TKOE is small but mighty, and we're on a mission to rebuild and restore the glory days of our past. We're seeking like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a new family and help us grow. Our doors are open to players of all levels, ages, and locations. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new player looking to learn the ropes, we welcome you with open arms.

The following posts will contain more information about the clan that you may wonder or seek, before joining.

Requirements

The majority of clans now a days have many requirements. Since this clan is being reborn, my current members and I have decided to continue Tkoes great trait by allowing anyone and everyone in the clan. It doesn't matter where you are, what level you are, or how good you are, everyone is welcome to join our family.
Owner of Tkoe

12-May-2018 04:58:32 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2023 21:38:51 by Wcer Nat

Wcer Nat
Apr Member 2012

Wcer Nat

As a member of TKOE, you'll enjoy a variety of benefits, including:

• A friendly, supportive community with members from all over the world
• Experienced players who are happy to offer advice and help with quests, bossing, and anything else you need.
• A citadel to call home, with two avatars and plenty of room for growth.
• A Discord channel for staying in touch and planning events.
• Opportunities to move up the ranks and take on leadership roles within the clan.

General Clan Information

The clan does have a home world of 119, It is not required that you use this world. You are free to use what ever world hits your fancy.
:) The current timezone for members of the clan is GMT and EST we would like to branch it out even more so there is always someone on.
:) Clan Owner is myself Wcer Nat
:) Deputy Owners are Prime of Sea his second account lantadyme W and Dr Ninja

How to move up ranks in the clan?

We believe in keeping things simple, which is why we have no level or skill requirements. All we ask is that you're active (on at least 3-4 times a week), friendly to new recruits, and willing to contribute to the clan in some way. Whether that's helping out with events or just doing half a cap, every little bit helps.
Owner of Tkoe

12-May-2018 05:06:44 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2023 21:41:12 by Wcer Nat

Wcer Nat
Apr Member 2012

Wcer Nat

Final information

If you're interested in joining TKOE, feel free to guest our chat at any time or message one of our members for more information. We're here to help you find the right clan for you -- and if it's not us, that's okay! But if you do decide to join, know that you're not just joining a clan -- you're joining a family. Once a member of TKOE, always a member of TKOE.

Lastly I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at this forum. I wish you the best of luck in Runescape and finding the home for you. As Tkoe's motto goes. Onwards and upwards my friends!
Owner of Tkoe

12-May-2018 05:17:40 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2023 21:41:39 by Wcer Nat

Quick find code: 290-291-280-66011544 Back to Top