Forums

The Freakshow v2

Quick find code: 290-291-20-66105827

Isolasian

Isolasian

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I've guested in the cc a couple days, and am definitely interested in joining, at the soonest somebody could send me an invite. I'll tell you a bit about myself:

My name is Kevin, and my favorite pie is a nice, warm apple pie with a bit of whipped cream on top (sorry, I'm a bit basic like that).

My biggest hobby irl is riding roller coasters (I have 300 different coaster credits to my name), and my favorite aspect of any coaster is the airtime. I live for airtime. My favorite coaster of all time is Steel Vengeance. I live in California though, so it's a bit of a distance to travel to Ohio unfortunately.

Other hobbies include listening to music and going to shows; I listen to everything from Metal (Death, Black, os Heavy Metal, you name it), to EDM (Zhu's "Cocaine Model" is my favorite EDM track) to Post-Rock back to Ambient Electronic/Psytrance. I love all music (except for Country)

Anyway, I was originally browsing the recruitment forum, looking at a few different threads, but your thread really made me laugh, which drew me into guesting, and I feel that your clan really is the one for me!

26-Apr-2020 23:30:52 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2020 23:38:50 by Isolasian

Quick find code: 290-291-20-66105827 Back to Top