Forums

<•> Hall Of Titans <•>

Quick find code: 290-291-173-66201706

Ms Cole
May Member 2023

Ms Cole

Posts: 8,623 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey! I am Ms Cole, leader of TVP (Also a returning clan) - I just wanted to touch base and welcome you guys back!!

I seen our clans had similar views and thought maybe in the future it would be fun to do Clan Competitions or something fun!! :D Again, welcome back! Glad to have more like-minded clans around bettering the community!

Even if not, consider this as a friendly BUMP! :)
"TVP"
- Deputy Owner

| Gamer | WFH Mom | AFK Queen |

06-Feb-2021 02:11:31 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2021 02:12:36 by Ms Cole

Alldo
Dec Member 2023

Alldo

Posts: 602 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ms Cole said :
Hey! I am Ms Cole, leader of TVP (Also a returning clan) - I just wanted to touch base and welcome you guys back!!

I seen our clans had similar views and thought maybe in the future it would be fun to do Clan Competitions or something fun!! :D Again, welcome back! Glad to have more like-minded clans around bettering the community!

Even if not, consider this as a friendly BUMP! :)

Hi Ms. Cole!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post that and reach out to us. I'm really humbled that you agree with the statement the clan is trying to make and I'm really happy to see other clans that want to provide a better environment for players like us who just want to have fun and not take the game too seriously. We would be more than happy to arrange events with yourself and discuss how we could even take that further. I've added you in game but the best possible way to reach me quickly is through discord Uzion#0863 or through the server.

Thanks again,
Uzion

06-Feb-2021 12:02:37

bamsurden
Aug Member 2023

bamsurden

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bamsurden
Total Level: 1559
I'd like to join because I'm getting back into RS after a few years off. I've been having fun and trying to level a lot but those two things are always more fun in a group!
Goals are currently to add a few 99's (have thieving now but would like to add smithing and fire making to the list). Also to have fun and make some money for other skills, etc.

11-Feb-2021 04:11:09

Alldo
Dec Member 2023

Alldo

Posts: 602 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bamsurden said :
Bamsurden
Total Level: 1559
I'd like to join because I'm getting back into RS after a few years off. I've been having fun and trying to level a lot but those two things are always more fun in a group!
Goals are currently to add a few 99's (have thieving now but would like to add smithing and fire making to the list). Also to have fun and make some money for other skills, etc.

Hey man,

We'd love to accept you to the Hall of Titans. If you're still interested you can head over to our discord here - Discord.gg/qJGjXNY or you can join our clan chat in game, ''Hall of Titans'' and request an invite there. Hope to see you soon brother.

Uzion
Owner

13-Feb-2021 17:12:34

Quick find code: 290-291-173-66201706 Back to Top