Forums

Glad2bhelp Community v6

Quick find code: 290-291-131-66142049

Lady Vodka
May Member 2012

Lady Vodka

Posts: 127 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all, I finally found Nins post on forums but I will also repeat here what I said on his post. If anything should happen to Nin, My vote for clan leader would be Dolch or Troop. As for rank for myself I am quite happy where I am.

12-Jun-2020 23:07:17

Ninmci

Ninmci

Posts: 12,166 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Richie12/06/2020
@everyone following yesterday's post, we've made a nomination form where you are able to nominate whoever you want for admin and above: https://forms.gle/pdxRSfVCX5ieFocdA

You can nominate yourself if you'd like, you can nominate as many people as you like, you can complete the form however many times as you like, in case you accidentally forget someone you'd like to nominate.

Please note, only ONE NOMINATION is necessary to be able to run in the main round of voting, however there will be some filtering out if it is deemed that someone has not been in the clan long enough to fulfil a certain position.

For this main restructuring, the form will be open for a week, until Saturday 20th June, after that, we will get in touch with those who have been nominated to see if they would like to accept it and go into the vote following this. Once we have gotten in touch with as many people as possible, the voting will open.

Summary timeline:
12/06/2020 - 20/06/2020 - Nominations
20/06/2020 - end of June/early July - Contacting relevant people
Early July - mid July - Main round of voting
Mid July - final results

Please feel free to contact myself, Nin or any of the elders if you have any questions regarding this, or about anything clan related.

Many thanks,
Richy

14-Jun-2020 14:50:46

Sirelfblood

Sirelfblood

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Everyone!!

Happy belated birthday, Dolch!!!!

I'm not sure who actually has the time on hand to run the clan, should Nin mysteriously disappear. I know the volatility of my job would likely not permit me to do so, therefore I think if I were to nominate myself for anything, it would be the rank I've previously held (overseer)..

As for clan leader, I'd like to nominate any or all the following, should rl permit:

Dolchios
Richy
Lady V
Spider (sorry, Spider) ;)
Seth (Enos), {so long as he stays on his meds} :P
Last, but certainly not at all least; Troop (should his job permit)

As for the Admin spots:
Any of the above whom don't make leader
Slayerm8 (or Slayerm128) (can't recall his name with changes)
Hunny
Actually, just about any elder
Ace
Taco
Last but not least; Elder

Thank you all and be well..
See you soon..
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - A. Einstein

#AtomicMisphilosophy

14-Jun-2020 21:05:42

Quick find code: 290-291-131-66142049 Back to Top