Forums

* The Unified Order* [T16]

Quick find code: 290-291-121-66152599

Devil kat6
Apr Member 2020

Devil kat6

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Posting on Behalf of user "Nick o_0" due to issues with using forums on his laptop.

1. Combat. Slayer/bosses(though im not great at bosses yet.)

2. Many many years ago, i ran a clan of 100+ people in f2p clan wars (world 141.) Had some great times and made some great friends. None of them play anymore, but being the leader of a huge clan was quite the expirience that taught me many things.

3.yes. i usually get home around 6pm est on weekdays. Weekends are almost always open for me.

4. A community that i can interact with while playing the game. General bsing and community events are what i look forward to.

5.yes. i tend to be quiet, but if a conversation catches my attention then ill atteot to join it.

6. Yes. If drama finds me, then ill generally just ignore it. If it becomes a clan-wide type of drama, then ill probably just leave cuz im here to have fun instead of deal with pointless bs.

7. I found the clan while browsing the forums.

8: as a side note, im a bit of an alcoholic and i tend to chat when im drunk. Sometimes i say things that some people dont agree with. I dont attack people personally, but i sometimes use words like "r******d" and "douchebag." If anyone in the clan takes offence to those words even if they aren't directed towards them, then theres really nothing i can do about that. Im respectful towards people who are respectful towards me. My vocabulary isn't accepted by everyone, though. I dont hate on people but every now and then an undirected slur might slip out.
[10:48 PM]
Also, in-game name is "Nick o_0"

16-Nov-2021 03:52:21

Quick find code: 290-291-121-66152599 Back to Top