Quicksabre

Quicksabre

Posts: 2,392 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump!

„.•¹°¹•¸ ...... ¸•°¹, ..
Quicksabre
. ,¹°•¸ ...... ¸•¹°¹•.„¸ .
,' ........ „ `¹=¹´ ... .' . Proud Member . '. ... `¹=¹´ „ ........ ',
', ..................... ,' ........... of ........... ', ..................... ,'
. `.„¸„.•'¸„.'„.','¸.•' ..... 'Serene Flight' ..... '•.¸','.„'.„¸'•.„¸„.´

16-Jun-2017 14:02:48

Nep Soulja

Nep Soulja

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Event Announcement:

Date: 06/18/2017
Time: 3 PM PST, 4 PM MT, 5 PM CT, 6 PM ET You should know your time zone but I've put as much information as I could. --- Please get your Kill Count done by the given time.
Event Name: Nex (Regular) Demolition
Requirement: 70+ Strength, HP, Agility, Ranged
Recommendation, not a requirement: 90+ Ranged, Def, Magic (if maging); 92+ Pray ; 94+ Herb for Overloads; Tortoise or better
Equipment: Armadyl or better if ranging, Subjugation or better if maging, Tier 80+ wepon highly recommended
Foods and Pots: Shark or Better, Prayer pots or Better, Please bring around 6-8 P pots or super restores and fill the rest of space and beat of burden with 1 tele, combat style boosting pots and food of your choice

I will be doing an instance with fast spawn and will pay for the instance. We will do it for at-least an hour so be prepared to last an hour. If you do not have soul split, please bring sara brew or super sara brew to last longer. If you have any question or feel like as if I have forgotten something, please post it or relay it to me in the clan cc.

See you all !!!
Lord of the Gielinor!

16-Jun-2017 19:57:51

The Knite
Jun Member 2011

The Knite

Posts: 4,267 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Event Announcement:

Time: 3 PM PST, 4 PM MT, 5 PM CT, 6 PM ET You should know your time zone but I've put as much information as I could. --- Please get your Kill Count done by the given time.
Recommendation, not a requirement: 90+ Ranged, Def, Magic (if maging); 92+ Pray ; 94+ Herb for Overloads; Tortoise or better
Equipment: Armadyl or better if ranging, Subjugation or better if maging, Tier 80+ wepon highly recommended
Foods and Pots: Shark or Better, Prayer pots or Better, Please bring around 6-8 P pots or super restores and fill the rest of space and beat of burden with 1 tele, combat style boosting pots and food of your choice

I will be doing an instance with fast spawn and will pay for the instance. We will do it for at-least an hour so be prepared to last an hour. If you do not have soul split, please bring sara brew or super sara brew to last longer. If you have any question or feel like as if I have forgotten something, please post it or relay it to me in the clan cc.

See you all !!!

17-Jun-2017 08:04:43

Quicksabre

Quicksabre

Posts: 2,392 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump!

„.•¹°¹•¸ ...... ¸•°¹, ..
Quicksabre
. ,¹°•¸ ...... ¸•¹°¹•.„¸ .
,' ........ „ `¹=¹´ ... .' . Proud Member . '. ... `¹=¹´ „ ........ ',
', ..................... ,' ........... of ........... ', ..................... ,'
. `.„¸„.•'¸„.'„.','¸.•' ..... 'Serene Flight' ..... '•.¸','.„'.„¸'•.„¸„.´

17-Jun-2017 12:45:26

The Knite
Jun Member 2011

The Knite

Event Announcement:

See you all !!!

17-Jun-2017 17:11:24

The Knite
Jun Member 2011

The Knite

Event Announcement:

See you all !!!

18-Jun-2017 22:34:39

Quick find code: 288-289-994-65880082 Back to Top