Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-•- Drexi's Application -•-

Name/Nickname:

Drexi

What’s your skill total level?

What time zone are you in?

CEST/GMT+1

What's your current goal?

I want to get into PvM and also get that bloody max cape.

How did you find us?

Through a highly advanced ritual, where I lay coffee on the floor in the shape of a star, then I pour some water in the middle and pray to the Lord of Coffee himself. Then a hot cup of coffee appeared with your name the cup.

Anything interesting about yourself you would like to add?

I "recently" lost my main account in RS3, whilst being inactive in the game for more or less 2 years, somewhere within that time frame it got hijacked, botted on among other things which ended up in a permanent ban, and I don't seem to be able to get it back. That account was from 2001, almost maxed, but most of that progress was made before EoC came out. Now I'm on a new account with a fresh plate, still enjoying the game!

28-May-2018 11:55:48

Woottie

Woottie

Posts: 1,148 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Drexibot said :
-•- Drexi's Application -•-

Name/Nickname:

Drexi

CEST/GMT+1

I want to get into PvM and also get that bloody max cape.

How did you find us?

Through a highly advanced ritual, where I lay coffee on the floor in the shape of a star, then I pour some water in the middle and pray to the Lord of Coffee himself. Then a hot cup of coffee appeared with your name the cup.

Anything interesting about yourself you would like to add?

I "recently" lost my main account in RS3, whilst being inactive in the game for more or less 2 years, somewhere within that time frame it got hijacked, botted on among other things which ended up in a permanent ban, and I don't seem to be able to get it back. That account was from 2001, almost maxed, but most of that progress was made before EoC came out. Now I'm on a new account with a fresh plate, still enjoying the game!

Drexi! Firstly, i love the application, it's great. I'm happy to let you know that you have been accepted to join Summit! Please message a rank from the front page for an invite, and feel free to guest in the clan chat until you've been accepted!

I hope we can help you achieve your goal of maxing, please let us know if theres anything we can do to help!
Summit Deputy
- Quick find code: 288-289-8-66196307 - Summit - Completionist

28-May-2018 19:35:03

War Ended
Dec Member 2023

War Ended

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name/Nickname:

War Ended

UTC+1

Finishing all quests (296/399 QP)

How did you find us?

I wanted to join a clan for company and capping and found you on the forum.

Anything interesting about yourself you would like to add? (Optional)

I love capping!

31-May-2018 00:15:50

Quick find code: 288-289-936-65860681 Back to Top