2175 real, 2182 virtual

What time zone are you in?
eastern time

What's your current goal?
99 combat stats
99 fletching

How did you find us?
forums

Anything interesting about yourself you would like to add? (Optional)
just came back after 7 years and looking for a social clan since all my friends no longer play =)

Hey
glacial

Thanks for applying! :) I'm happy to accept your application as you meet our total level requirement. Please feel free to contact any of the clan leaders listed on the first page or join our clan chat channel as a guest so we can invite you.

See you soon =)
Final Boss
-
Trimmed completionist

47/49 boss & 18/18 skilling & 9/9 combat pets
Summit
(T7 2100+)

11-Aug-2017 23:20:02

vileslav
May Member 2014

vileslav

Posts: 1,559 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name/Nickname: demondrago21 (will change soon)

What’s your skill total level? 2008

What time zone are you in? -5 EST

What's your current goal? Learn RS3

How did you find us? Forums; most organized and established clan introduction.

Anything interesting about yourself you would like to add? I am a near 13 year veteran of the game. I just returned this weekend after 5 or so years of not playing at all. I do not recognize the game, the equipment, the new skills, or the combat system. Everything will be a giant learning curve hence my aspiration to join a clan to have others to bond with while I find out what I will actually enjoy doing. I am an older and mature player. I will purchase membership this week, too. I do not care for PvP but I enjoy skilling, slayer, and bosses.

14-Aug-2017 00:40:56

Woottie

Woottie

Posts: 1,148 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
vileslav said :
Name/Nickname: demondrago21 (will change soon)

What’s your skill total level? 2008

What time zone are you in? -5 EST

What's your current goal? Learn RS3

How did you find us? Forums; most organised and established clan introduction.

Anything interesting about yourself you would like to add? I am a near 13 year veteran of the game. I just returned this weekend after 5 or so years of not playing at all. I do not recognize the game, the equipment, the new skills, or the combat system. Everything will be a giant learning curve hence my aspiration to join a clan to have others to bond with while I find out what I will actually enjoy doing. I am an older and mature player. I will purchase membership this week, too. I do not care for PvP but I enjoy skilling, slayer, and bosses.

Demon! Im happy to say you've been accepted to join Summit. Please message a rank off the front page for an invite, and feel free to guest in the clan chat until you've been invited.

We hope we can help your transition back to RS, feel free to ask the clan chat for any help you need 😁
Summit Deputy
- Quick find code: 288-289-8-66196307 - Summit - Completionist

14-Aug-2017 08:35:23

Quick find code: 288-289-936-65860681 Back to Top