Forums

We Are Epic Skilling Clan V3

Quick find code: 288-289-884-65856815

mr weeerd

mr weeerd

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Previous Usernames: u s redneck (didn't know it was considered an offensive name until it got banned 9 yrs ago).

Total level: 969

Combat level: 73

Any 99s?: not yet, but hoping.

Have you been in any clans before? If so why did you leave?: one, it was very inactive. never more than one or two people on at a time in spite of it's size.

Why would you like to join We Are Epic?: you seem to be very supportive, helpful, and more organized than the others that I have come across. also, I like that I do not have to put up with trolls, bots, or beggars should I be able to join. I also hope to at some point prove useful as well.

Favorite Runescape Activity (Castle wars, Barbarian Assault etc,) : well, I have only recently became active in rs again (plan to keep it that way), so the only one I really know all that well is fist of guthix. It really helped me with my mage training and game me what I needed to improve my runecrafting, so I have to go with that.

Are you willing to do your share in citadel upkeep?: I am willing to try. still learning about these things (as said before, been away quite some time.

Do you understand the ranking system?: for the most part yes.

Will you place vexes around runescape and bump this thread?: just show me how.

Have you read our rules?: yes

What would you like to be called?: Mr. weird (don't want people confusing the username)

Anything you would like to add: I understand that some people will mistake my name for "Mr. weed" as it has happened in the past. please note that the ability to misread that name was not intentional. I will not be upset if someone does misread it, but I would like it to be known that the ONLY reason I chose such a name is because it was easier to remember than if I had spelled it correctly and added some random number. also, there will possibly be game concepts that I will have to ask about as I was out of the game for a few years and I am now trying to catch up and get myself back into the swing of things
there is no such thing as normal, so just embrace the WeeRd

03-Jan-2017 19:11:02

Monchrome

Monchrome

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Previous Usernames: Chainsmokers

Total level: 2554

Combat level: 138

Any 99s?: All but 4

Have you been in any clans before? If so why did you leave?: Been 10 years since I was in a clan.

Why would you like to join We Are Epic?: I love to do skilling

Favorite Runescape Activity (Castle wars, Barbarian Assault etc,) : Castle wars was fun

Are you willing to do your share in citadel upkeep?: Yes

Do you understand the ranking system? (see list below) Yes:

Will you place vexes around runescape and bump this thread?: Yes

Have you read our rules?: Yes

What would you like to be called?: Vanhorn

Anything you would like to add:

03-Jan-2017 21:12:43

Quick find code: 288-289-884-65856815 Back to Top