Forums

The Savage Cabbages wants you!

Quick find code: 288-289-84-66033143

LordMadcrab

LordMadcrab

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Velucia testimonial:

" As an artefact collector, I can say that the Savage Cabbages are the most professional archaeologists, in Gielinor. All the artefacts are properly restored and delivered in the best conditions! Unlike people from other clans that just deliver everything dirty and covered with dust! Ironic, right? Savage Cabbages, but they are so delicate, after all! "

25-Aug-2021 16:37:05

Marty Page
Jul Member 2020

Marty Page

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Savage Cabbages is home to all sorts of 'Scapers. Whether you're fighting bosses, running dailies, questing, or just sharing memes on Discord; we've got something for everyone! Hop in the guest clan chat and check us out! Always leave 'em blinking...

30-Aug-2021 12:12:37

Trel O Tides
Jul Member 2021

Trel O Tides

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This week the competition is between three of our players rushing to get the questline for curses complete!

Will LoneKitter find enough free time to finish the last quest before the two low level no-lifers finish the entire questline? Find out next time I bump :P

21-Sep-2021 18:33:52

Trel O Tides
Jul Member 2021

Trel O Tides

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am here to congratulate LoneKitter on their conquest in finishing the curses quest line before I could. Given their limited time and lead and my much more available free time but blank slate progress wise this was pretty close. I was 2 quests off by the time they finished the last one. To the next quest competition!

07-Oct-2021 06:05:22

Quick find code: 288-289-84-66033143 Back to Top