Forums

The Savage Cabbages wants you!

Quick find code: 288-289-84-66033143

Marty Page
Jul Member 2020

Marty Page

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just today, members of this clan ran two separate dungeoneering crews, massed two bosses, ran elite dungeon trash runs, and organized a group mini-game. If the social side of RuneScape is your jam, then this is your clan. Always leave 'em blinking...

12-Jul-2021 00:12:08

Ms Spaghetti

Ms Spaghetti

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Five Stars for the Savage Cabbages!
A Bump in Review Form

I’ve only been on RuneScape for about a month, and in that time I’ve been in 3 other clans - one, joined on accident on my first day, I have to assume someone was bulk adding all the noobs on mobile hoping they accidentally tapped the big accept button that shows dead center of the screen. I did. Another,I was promised was great and would help me understand the game better. They were elitist and mocked me for asking questions they felt were obvious after their years of playing. The third, completely silent all the time.

This clan was such a breath of fresh air! Not only have they been super helpful with my silly questions, but there is almost always someone (often several someones) chit chatting away, there are preplanned group activities and spontaneous “hey does anyone wanna do do xyz” activities.

I think most clan members have been around Gielinor for much, much longer than I have, but I’ve never felt silly or out of place among these wiser folks. Very accepting and I really would say it’s a fun clan with A+ and extra credit in the social aspect.

Thanks to all the cabbages for helping me enjoy (and understand) RS :D

Five out of five stars, would recommend.
I am but a humble spaghetti. :D

22-Jul-2021 00:44:58

Quick find code: 288-289-84-66033143 Back to Top