Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We need safe passage across the Crassian Sea, to face the Guardian of Guthix. There is a group of 3 islands past the Jagged rocks and North East of the Straits of Gielinor.

Arrr, so ye be wantin’ t’ go to sea an’ ye wantin’ t’ end up in Davy Jones’ locker lookin’ t’ find Solark yer a foll like th’ rest o’ them thar be nay isle, arrr. No one will get past th’ sea creatures an’ krackens be off wi’ ye. I will nay die an’ visit Fiddlers Green.

My Liege, said lady Un4seenprob, it is futile can’t you see the shipwrecks below crashing into the rocks it would be madness to take to the sea. Every captain we have spoken to has never seen those markings that resemble islands before on that torn blood-soaked parchment that danN180 found on that death creeper. Leave this gentlemen o’ fortune be, he doesn’t know.

Avast me hearties, what do ye be havin’ thar ya lily-livered landlubbers!

The Buccaneer seemed very curious and his eyes lit when he heard about the parchment. Lady Un4seenprob clutched the parchment closer to her chest as the Captain and his crew slowly crepted forward to catch a glimpse of the copper scroll.

It is a nautical chart detailing the route, astronomical tides and magnetic currents to the island with strange symbols to provide pilotage that only the death compass can decipher.

The pirate abruptly stopped and quickly covered the medallion around his neck. His suspicion grew.

Arr I be not sayin’ dat.

The mysterious captain swung quickly around to his crew.

Get aft t’ work ye scurvy dogs an’ bilge rats. Batten down the hatches heave ho get ready t’ hoist sail.

Slowly he turned back and faced me in the eyes.

Ye sprogs can help. I will take ye, but whaterel find, I will keep savvy? Welcome t’ me ship the Queen Annes Revenge. Capt Jindicta at yer service.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

06-Oct-2017 16:11:53 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2017 18:37:42 by Blingothing

BgDaddyDps
Dec Member 2021

BgDaddyDps

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: ToxicIrons

Preferred to be called: Toxic or Cody

Combat Level: a meager 72

Total Level: 934

Current Goal in RS: Throne of Miscellania (I'm Ironman)

Will you cap at our Citadel?: i'll do my best

Have you read the rules and understand them?: sure have

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: forums

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: random forum post

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I'm a actively drinking 26 year old accountant from little canada (MN).

07-Oct-2017 01:50:53 - Last edited on 07-Oct-2017 01:53:27 by BgDaddyDps

Venom Note
Jan Member 2020

Venom Note

Posts: 620 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„>Congratulations<„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°ToxicIrons°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight
:)

Jindicta

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

07-Oct-2017 01:54:37

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top