Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honoured Knights I bring terrible news of a vile hideous creature devised by death himself called Solak. I fear it may be our greatest battle to date. My scouts are still finding out more information.

You have heard of tales about a child hidden by his family who watched his entire village decimated by Death. The destruction and torment overwhelmed the child and in retaliation he ran towards Death with a satanic fire in his eyes for revenge. He caught Death off-guard and plunged his father’s dagger deep in his back snapping it. Death’s pungent vile toxic blood burnt through his garment and he uttered a crackling shriek that alerted an apocalypse horseman to come to his rescue. Death scrambled away fearing his safety dropping his Grate key as he fled.

The years followed and no man could console the boy. He trained in isolations within the deepest dungeons with a rage that troubled Death. He slaughtered every demonic creature he came across searching their remains for directions to the Grate under-path which leads directly to Death’s Chamber.

The boy became a man and continued to slay Death’s creatures welcoming and praying for a swift end to his life so he could confront him sooner. Death kept an ever watchful eye and protected him, refusing the man to succumb in battle ensuring there was much distance between them.

I once came across this condemned man deep within Taverley dungeon and could not comfort him as his soul was lost. I could only pray for his salvation that one day we could locate that passage. Well Knights Solak is protecting something and it could be the answer so I have dispatched a knight to fetch that legend called DanN180. Prepare for battle!
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

27-Sep-2017 17:38:49

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top