Combat Level: both 74

Total Level: me 695/ him either above 750 or close

Previous Clan: n/a

Current Goal in RS: grinding level and questing

Will you cap at our Citadel?: what

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: CRUDEfam

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: my thread

Tell us a bit about yourself: we're acouple 20 something guys with some extra time on our hands and a hunger to get back into runescape after years off. I should be the appropriate level soon, since ive got a lot of free time at the moment.

12-Jan-2018 06:46:12

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~!~
Acceptance Letter
~!~

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸

º‹„¸¸¸„‹
C­o­ngra­tulations,
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°
DoctercatMD and zink699

Once you have the total levels we will accept you officially into Silent Knight! You can guest within the clan chat and we will involve you in all our activities. It won't take much time at all to bring up the second account too. To get started, please contact an admin or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it. They have details on you within our admin log

We have discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

12-Jan-2018 07:32:12

Mast3r Enki

Mast3r Enki

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: MagicEnki

Preferred to be called: Enki

Combat Level: Level 113

Total Level: 1837

Previous Clan: something salt or another wasnt with them long had only 4 members and i didnt know it

Current Goal in RS: Keep training combat skills and slayer and PVM!!!! help others grind to get to where they need to be to pvm as a group!!!!

Will you cap at our Citadel?: I have 2 babies a nagging wife and a full time job i will try my hardest

Have you read the rules and understand them?: I take being in clans very seriously as i used to run my own before i stepped away for a 4 year break. i understand and will abide.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Blingothing

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Blingo contacted me on my thread looking for a active PVM clan

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is spencer, as mentioned i have two babies 4 years old and 9 months old; both are girls. I am married to my wife who ive known since 6th grade. I used to have a character on here named lord knight who had a 15 year veteran cape who I unfortunately lost. I'm 30 years old and have played this game since it was in beta with breaks in between.

12-Jan-2018 09:17:55

Jolter

Jolter

Posts: 217 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° MagicEnki°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
||
10 year+
RuneScape veteran ||
Max
total player ||
Dutch
||
Silent Knight