Combat Level: 72

Total Level: 1225

Previous Clan: I forget (lolz)

Current Goal in RS: Leveling all my skills to 99

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yes

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: DrinkDrain0

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: N/A

Tell us a bit about yourself: Just looking for a clan because the clan i was in just kind of disappeared of the earth. So i have been just been grinding here by myself which is kind of hard.

10-Dec-2017 05:47:26

CrudeFam

CrudeFam

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Amlnoname °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

10-Dec-2017 06:55:10

Nemeebe

Nemeebe

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Dexxter5(name visable in-game: Yea or Naah)

Preferred to be called: What ever you find that is close enough to my name :)

Combat Level: 127

Total Level: 2169

Previous Clan: I don't remember because i wasn't playing 1-1.5 years and i am back to runescape from around 2-3 weeks

Current Goal in RS: Currently training divination so i can have level 75 for Shard of zaros(fate of gods reqs). Long term goal - Become good boss slayer again because as i said.. Haven't played in long time

Will you cap at our Citadel?: This was in the reqs to join, right? Anyway it's awesome xp in some skills that are costly to train so i will try to cap it :)

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yeah, but didn't memorised all. They are mostly for preventing ruthless behavior in-game, in the clan chat, forums.. everywhere; +Helping teammates; +not leaving clan chat; +I think i missed some of them.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Kind of complicated.. was looking in google for some clan recruitment world so i can join a clan and i found this post (ID 94-95-385-65970817) where CrudeBye replied on the thread :)

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Look previous question

Tell us a bit about yourself: Currently male engineering student (graduate in a year), looking always for some fun :) ))

10-Dec-2017 16:13:07

CrudeFam

CrudeFam

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Yea or Naah aka Dexxter5°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

ps. Super cool how you found my post on another thread. that person didn't even join us lol
::.
Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

10-Dec-2017 17:30:24

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top