Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Evilspider35

Evilspider35

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Evilspider35

Current Rank: Recruit

Length of time in Clan: Just under 2 weeks

Why do you want to be admin?: I believe that I can help the clan in a number of ways, whether it is by aiding other clan members with any activities that I have experience on, keeping in touch with the forums and Bumping, recruiting new members, or simply by keeping a positive vibe in the clan chat :) I may also host events in the future when I have the levels needed for it to be an efficient event.

Have you read and understand what is required to be admin?: Yes I have.

Do you understand that if you do not meet these requirements,(valid reasons will be accepted) you will have your admin status taken from you?: Yes I do.
::.
Admin of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

07-Aug-2017 16:03:01

Un4seenprob

Un4seenprob

Posts: 12,701 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
::. Temporary Admin Rank: .::

Username:
Un4seenprob

Current Rank:
Recruit

Length of time in Clan: 2 weeks

Why do you want to be admin?:
I would like to help and support the other admins/leaders and the clan in any way I can.

Have you read and understand what is required to be admin?:
Yes, and I will try to honour the duties and responsibilities to best of my abilities.

Do you understand that if you do not meet these requirements,(valid reasons will be accepted) you will have your admin status taken from you?: Yes
Proud Member of Silent Knight
Recruiting

07-Aug-2017 16:09:53

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Un4seenprob

You have fealty 3 status and your application has been approved.

You have the opportunity now to demonstrate your leadership and assistance in helping us run Silent Knight. We appreciate your help on watching the forums, responding to any applications and inviting suitable members to our clan.

Your trial period will commence now until the end of August 2017.

You have been promoted to Admin (Temp) congratulations :)
Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

07-Aug-2017 16:43:05

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evilspider35

You only have fealty 1 at the time of applying. I know you have recently capped, however I have to sadly decline your application for August.

I welcome you to apply when you have the requirements as I believe you do possess the right skill set for temporary admin position. Keep continuing to be active within the clan and help out whenever you can as we value what you bring.

Bling
Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

07-Aug-2017 18:59:47

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top