Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Huey carefully opened the door and glanced quickly around the room. As suspected he found the warm blood soaked body of Jin lying on the cold floor. He knelt down and searched but could not find the death compass. The sound of cannonballs whistling past the window reminded him that time was not a luxury he could afford. Huey stood and pushed open the door to the next room. A sense of fear overtook his reactions when the stench hit him; he froze when he saw the flies circling the rotten flesh of Capt Alex. He instinctively knew someone was behind him, watching him all this time. He turned around slowly fearing his life was to end.

‘I have no quarrels with you my friend... I would leave now’, said the mysterious figure.

‘I can’t. You see... I need that artefact you are holding. I only need that...... and then I will be gone’, reasoned Huey.

‘This.... does not belong to you. I suggest.... you leave now’, he replied.

‘Listen I haven’t got time to explain but many people are in great need for that and I can’t return without it’, pleaded Huey.

‘You right..... you have no time’, he drew his dagger from his belt and moved towards Huey.

‘You’re making a mistake.......I have no quarrels with you either’, Huey cried but his situation was worsening as the threatening man continued to creep towards him. ‘I wouldn’t come any closer.......I don’t want to kill you!’

Suddenly a cannonball shot through the room where the dead pirate was, obliterating it to smithereens but still the men did not flinch and still the aggressor came closer that Huey could feel his menacing breath on him.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

28-Oct-2017 15:58:46

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‘I need that compass to find Solark’, uttered Huey as he prepare for his attack.

The man stopped.

‘What do you know of Solark?’ questioned the man.

‘I know he is our enemy... not me.... and I know of directions, if Solark troubles you I can help’, returned Huey.

‘You are no Captain how are you proposing to get there?’ he answered back.

‘I know a certain Commodore who wants these dead pirates. I can persuade him to take charge of the Queen Annes Revenge as a retiring present. We will then be able to sail past the naval flotilla moored on the other island without any questions and then onwards to the Jagged rocks’, continued Huey.

‘Interesting’, the man said as he relaxed a little.

‘What say you my friend, can we count on you?’ replied Huey. ‘Have you a name?’

‘Lycaa’, he said.

‘Come, we need to Hurry. I sense my friends are in trouble’, said Huey.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

28-Oct-2017 15:59:12

Ji E Toy

Ji E Toy

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Silent Knight Application
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Username:

Preferred to be called:

Combat Level:

Total Level: 962 as of writing.

Current Goal in RS: Enjoy being a member and get skills to levels where I can make some decent money. One goal is doing barrows for money and fun.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yes, I will try to hit the 2k.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: I was looking for a clan myself and found you on the forum.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: The service.runescape clan forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I started playing about 3-4 weeks ago. I had played like 12 years before that but that account got lost in the endless waves of the internet. I decided to start anew and after three weeks I had gathered a bond and had finished all f2p quests. I popped the bond and am now enjoying life as a member! I am playing the game for fun, I'm loving the voice acted quests (currently doing the desert quests with Ozan), but also would love to max many skills in the future. I'm not looking to do more than maxing yet, but who knows, maybe some day. If you have any more questions, hit me up in game, I usually play during the weekdays EU time.

28-Oct-2017 18:59:59

Hellbread

Hellbread

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Ji E Toy°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)
Tranquility in Anarchy

28-Oct-2017 19:02:53

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top