Forums

Celestial Conspiracy 2300+

Quick find code: 288-289-760-65836869

SoftxServe

SoftxServe

Posts: 42 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RS Username: SoftxServe
Preferred name: No real preference. "Soft" as a shortened name if anything.
Combat Level: 138
Total Level: 2683
Virtual Level: 2723
Are you 18 or older? Yes. Born in '95
What time zone are you in? CST
I n what country do you reside? US of A
How did you hear about us? Browsing the forums for social/skilling clans.

What are your current runescape goals?
In order of short-term to long-term...
Max (RC and Div needed), Re-Quest Cape , Finish Area Tasks, Re-Max after Archeology drops, 120 Slayer/Herbalore/Invention, 120 Farming, Completionist Cape, "Master Of All" title.

What do you like to do in the scapes?
I really enjoy Slayer, Clue Scrolls, and the occasional bossing (usually slayer related).

What are you looking for in a clan?
Mostly a clan that I can interact with when I'm online. I'm fairly busy IRL and there's no guarantee I'll be online everyday, but at a bare minimum will be online for a couple hours a week. Regardless, just looking for a clan to share achievements with, chat, give/receive advice, and do the occasional bossing with.

05-Mar-2020 06:25:37

Panchismo
Aug Member 2013

Panchismo

Posts: 750 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RS Username: Panchismo, also have an alt named Villalob0s I would like to get in at some point.
Preferred name: No preference, Panchismo or any shortening of that works
Combat Level: 138
Total Level: 2743
Virtual Level:2901
Are you 18 or older? yes
What time zone
are you in? MST
In what country do you reside? United States
How did you hear about us? Forums

What are your current runescape goals? 120 agility and eventually 200 mil agility, 120 fishing are short term goals.... eventually I hope to comp and trim, but not rushing that.

What do you like to do in the scapes? I love skilling; mostly afk skilling, especially if I worked that day. I also enjoy capping and getting to know people through chatting.

What are you looking for in a clan? Just a nice group of people who I can chat with while skilling, drama free. I don't play as much as I used to, but just want some place to chill when I do play. Looking for some place accepting of skillers, previous clans have not been to keen on skillers... I know I will have to PVM eventually to comp, but skilling is why I am still playing this game after all these years =P .

08-Mar-2020 07:24:46

Quick find code: 288-289-760-65836869 Back to Top