Apr Member 2023

Shailay

Posts: 2,691 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shailay said :
========
Beastmaster sessions for clannies running next week for fun
Aimed at those who have not yet experienced BM or done very little bossing
You be supported by experienced clannies and friends
We will be on teamspeak talking you all through whats required. Information will also be posted on TS.
Base line gear t70 power armour + t80 or higher weapons.
Learn new skills, try your hand at higher level bossing
Find out what your fellow clan buddies are up to when they talk about BM / Beastmaster / raids
Team will require 10 ppl to commence.
Any further questions ask in clan chat

(¯`v´¯)

`•.¸.•´

¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨
Shailay

(¸.•´ (¸.•´

Good clan turn out, everyone seem to enjoy themselves. Members tried BM boss for 1st time, more experienced crew tried tanking roles. Pleased to see clannies trying something new and supporting one another.

Look forward to running more BM sessions.

Shai.
Targaryen Clan Founder
| Trimmed Completionist | Master Quest Cape

04-Nov-2016 03:28:41

BombaaHam

BombaaHam

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred name you use on game? in game name ghoulwand7 but you can call me ghoul

List previous clans: i haven't played in ages from what i can remember I've been in one clan but i don't remember what they where called

What do you enjoy doing on this game? i enjoy a lot of things about the game like leveling skills , but i also like helping other players

Are you likely to be interested in participating in assisting us with upkeep & maintain our t7 Citadel? Yes

Do you know how the Citadel works? not really

Will you follow our simple clan rules? Yes

Do you understand probation initially as a recruit for approximately 30 days? Yes

Any other comment you like to make? not really other than i'm currently going through school degree at the moment so i can guarantee that ill always be on

04-Nov-2016 15:07:33

Quick find code: 288-289-739-65832066 Back to Top