Forums

¤¤†¤¤ Targaryenn ¤¤†¤¤ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-739-65832066

Shailay
Apr Member 2023

Shailay

Posts: 2,691 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
im leaving this comment to say that I wont bump this thread cause everyone does it on every thread and it's too mainstream, but by leaving this comment i kinda just did it anyway.... Too late :D

lol
my beautiful little nubcake :P
Targaryen Clan Founder
| Trimmed Completionist | Master Quest Cape

13-Aug-2016 00:53:36

Duffered

Duffered

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(I'm v bad at filling applications so if you need to know anything else just lemme just shoot me a pm!!)

Preferred name you use on game? My in game name is Dexyus, but I prefer to be called Alpine!
List previous clans: Nothing really serious, I've only really started getting back into Runescape again, so haven't been in a clan for quite some time.
What do you enjoy doing on this game? Crafting is probably my favorite skill.
Are you likely to be interested in participating in assisting us with upkeep & maintain our t7 Citadel? Yep!
Do you know how the Citadel works? The only thing I really know is that capping helps improve it? (I'm sorry I don't really know too much abt it, because I've never really had to learn!)
Will you follow our simple clan rules? Yeparoonies!
Do you understand probation initially as a recruit for approximately 30 days? I do.
Any other comment you like to make? Not really but if you do have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message in-game, I've got a few weeks with very little university work to do, so I'll be on most days.

14-Aug-2016 09:39:15

Shailay
Apr Member 2023

Shailay

Posts: 2,691 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
(I'm v bad at filling applications so if you need to know anything else just lemme just shoot me a pm!!)

Preferred name you use on game? My in game name is Dexyus, but I prefer to be called Alpine!
List previous clans: Nothing really serious, I've only really started getting back into Runescape again, so haven't been in a clan for quite some time.
What do you enjoy doing on this game? Crafting is probably my favorite skill.
Are you likely to be interested in participating in assisting us with upkeep & maintain our t7 Citadel? Yep!
Do you know how the Citadel works? The only thing I really know is that capping helps improve it? (I'm sorry I don't really know too much abt it, because I've never really had to learn!)
Will you follow our simple clan rules? Yeparoonies!
Do you understand probation initially as a recruit for approximately 30 days? I do.
Any other comment you like to make? Not really but if you do have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message in-game, I've got a few weeks with very little university work to do, so I'll be on most days.

Hello Dexyus

You are most welcome to join our clan. I have added you on game, currently you appear off line. Please message me if you see me on game and we get you sorted.

Look forward to hearing from you,

(¯`v´¯)

`•.¸.•´

¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨
Shailay

(¸.•´ (¸.•´
Targaryen Clan Founder
| Trimmed Completionist | Master Quest Cape

14-Aug-2016 21:33:55 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2016 21:39:57 by Shailay

Quick find code: 288-289-739-65832066 Back to Top