Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
––––•(-•
Application
•-)•––––

Character name:
Total Level:
Total Exp:
CB level:

Are you a member? (This does NOT influence our decision)

Favourite F2P skill:
Favourite P2P skill:
Highest F2P Skill:
Highest P2P Skill:

Were you in a clan before?

Why did you leave?

What do you hope to achieve from being in this clan?

How can we benefit from you?

If there was one thing you could request upon joining, what would it be?

If you could bring any three people to a tea party (dead or alive), who would they be?

–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–
·•}‡{•·
–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-—–-–—–-–—–-–
Honoris | Viribus | Scientia

07-Aug-2017 10:51:11

Azlanoth

Azlanoth

––––•(-•
Final Thoughts
•-)•––––

Please feel free to bump this thread as it may fall behind, and since we're growing and hope to continue growing, we'll need as many people to see this as possible.

Any questions, please contact me in-game.

Azlanoth

07-Aug-2017 10:55:24 - Last edited on 07-Aug-2017 17:28:40 by Azlanoth

Venom Blep

Venom Blep

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name: Enuriell
Total Level: 2144
Total Exp: 71.5m
CB level: 113

Are you a member? (This does NOT influence our decision) Yes

Favourite F2P skill: Woodcutting
Favourite P2P skill: Invention!
Highest F2P Skill: Woodcutting :P
Highest P2P Skill: Herblore

Were you in a clan before? Yes

Why did you leave? Went inactive for a while, so was kicked.

What do you hope to achieve from being in this clan? New friends, new atmosphere.

How can we benefit from you? I'm very friendly, and try to be as helpful as possible.

If there was one thing you could request upon joining, what would it be? A chocolate chip cookie

If you could bring any three people to a tea party (dead or alive), who would they be? James Hetfield, Ronnie James Dio, and Ozzy Osbourne. (Could you imagine that?)

13-Aug-2017 18:53:28

Azlanoth

Azlanoth

Dear Enuriell,

I want to personally extend my thanks for considering us and taking the time to fill out an application.

Because of players like you... the players willing to help others, and work hard to grow their characters; skilling clans everywhere grow prouder by the minute.

I founded this clan with the intention of making RuneScape a friendlier, more giving place and
I wondered what could happen if players gathered by the masses in unison and dedicated themselves to one cause, improvement. Thus, GA was born.

We have lots of great things to offer, like a dedicated, active of players who specialize in skills, war, questing, items, resources, and lore. We also have many players willing to help out with getting hard to find items, or sparing extra gold when it's needed most.

I'm proud to tell you that you've been
ACCEPTED
into
Gielinor's Alliance
If you have any questions regarding the clan, or what will be expected of you, please feel free to review this thread once more.

Please contact me in-game or one of our overseers to receive your clan invite.

We are looking forward to working alongside you. These are the days we will remember, the one's where we stood together and became the best clan we be.

Sincerely,
Azlanoth
- Founder of G.A.

·•}‡{•·

20-Aug-2017 19:01:08

Azlanoth

Azlanoth

Dear Enuriell,

I want to personally extend my thanks for considering us and taking the time to fill out an application.

Because of players like you... the players willing to help others, and work hard to grow their characters; skilling clans everywhere grow prouder by the minute.

I founded this clan with the intention of making RuneScape a friendlier, more giving place and
I wondered what could happen if players gathered by the masses in unison and dedicated themselves to one cause, improvement. Thus, GA was born.

We have lots of great things to offer, like a dedicated, active of players who specialize in skills, war, questing, items, resources, and lore. We also have many players willing to help out with getting hard to find items, or sparing extra gold when it's needed most.

I'm proud to tell you that you've been
ACCEPTED
into
Gielinor's Alliance
If you have any questions regarding the clan, or what will be expected of you, please feel free to review this thread once more.

We are looking forward to working alongside you. These are the days we will remember, the one's where we stood together and became the best clan we be.

Sincerely,
Azlanoth
- Founder of G.A.

·•}‡{•·

20-Aug-2017 19:01:11

Sahqo Dahral

Sahqo Dahral

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name: Sahqo Dahral
Total Level: 1870
Total Exp: 27,192,924
CB level: 103

Are you a member? (This does NOT influence our decision) Yep

Favourite F2P skill: Woodcutting
Favourite P2P skill: Just recently Slayer
Highest F2P Skill: Woodcutting
Highest P2P Skill: Hunting

Were you in a clan before?

Yes

Why did you leave?

I had decided to step away from the game for a bit so I departed the clan.

What do you hope to achieve from being in this clan?

Make the game more social for myself. I usually don't group with anyone.

How can we benefit from you?

I'm a pretty easy person to get along with and I like to think that my knowledge of RS is above average.

If there was one thing you could request upon joining, what would it be?

Honestly, nothing. I like to work hard for whatever it is I currently need.

If you could bring any three people to a tea party (dead or alive), who would they be?

Albert Einstein, Bill Gates and Sun Tzu

03-Sep-2017 00:02:13 - Last edited on 03-Sep-2017 00:02:53 by Sahqo Dahral

Azlanoth

Azlanoth

Dear Sahqo Dahral,

I'm proud to tell you that you've been ACCEPTED into Gielinor's Alliance.

Sincerely,
Azlanoth
- Founder of G.A.

12-Jan-2018 16:06:33 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2018 16:09:19 by Azlanoth

robinmerlin

robinmerlin

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name:xx am3r1ca x
Total Level:2299
Total Exp:168m
CB level:132

Are you a member? (This does NOT influence our decision) yes

Favourite F2P skill: crafting
Favourite P2P skill: farm
Highest F2P Skill: magic
Highest P2P Skill: farm

Were you in a clan before? yes

Why did you leave? didn't feel like a fit for me

What do you hope to achieve from being in this clan? new friends, teaching and learning from others

How can we benefit from you? ive been playing since rsc so I grew with the game, friendly, been leaders and co leaders of clans that was high ranked in rs2(before rs3 came out)

If there was one thing you could request upon joining, what would it be? there is nothing but the friendliness of every1 from this day forth

If you could bring any three people to a tea party (dead or alive), who would they be? martin broduer, gordy howe, Mario leumiux

20-Jan-2019 17:22:02

plumber954
Nov Member 2023

plumber954

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name :p lumber954
Total Level:731
Total Exp:4,078,593
CB level:67

Are you a member? (This does NOT influence our decision) no

Favourite F2P skill: Fletching
Favourite P2P skill: Herblore
Highest F2P Skill: Fletch 81
Highest P2P Skill: none

Were you in a clan before? no

Why did you leave?

What do you hope to achieve from being in this clan? new friends, teaching and learning from others

How can we benefit from you? Never been in a clan im a old player who has come back and im looking forward to growing with a community of friends that all share the same goal

If there was one thing you could request upon joining, what would it be? just everyone to be nice and friendly

If you could bring any three people to a tea party (dead or alive), who would they be? Billy Corgan, Ivan Moody, Chris Kyle

25-Jan-2019 00:20:28

Quick find code: 288-289-71-65938669 Back to Top