Coolinkgrl

Coolinkgrl

Posts: 3,090 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Squishy said :
Application Form:

Name/Preferred name: Squishy
Joining as Host, Recruit or Guest: host
Timezone:central american

If you were referred by a clan member please put their name: was not.

Date when finished Host/Floor test:I am willing to take the test whenever you have time

Please put a reason why you want to join us: I want a good community to dung with, I like that you are willing to teach people my favorite skill in the game, also I am wanting to get 120

How did you hear about us?: vex in world 77 :)

Hi Squishy,

I apologize for running off on ya. I will hopefully be in the fc or cc, so please hit me up if you see me! You may ask any member to invite you to clan, however, you will still need to take your host tests with me in order to get ranked. Thanks for taking interest! I look forward to doing dungeons with ya.
-> DgRevolution <- is a friendly, all levels, teaching, non-leech/buy/sell dungeoneering friends chat :)

10-Jan-2015 23:20:44

Seven Kris
Aug Member 2007

Seven Kris

Posts: 213 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application Form:

Name/Preferred name:
I prefer to be called Kris, Seven works as well but both names for some reason irk me? Who knows why! :D
Joining as Host, Recruit or Guest:
I suppose I'd primarily like to be a recruit and be part of floors, but I'm open to taking the host test too.
Timezone: -7 GMT

If you were referred by a clan member please put their name:
Unfortunately, I was not...

Date when finished Host/Floor test:
N/A as of yet. Will edit once completed.

Please put a reason why you want to join us:
I'm fond of dungeoneering, and wouldn't mind joining a community who also enjoys it!

How did you hear about us?:
Coolinkgrl
was advertising in world 2. Thought I'd take a look.

Additional information:

I'm currently in a Clan, and as I understand this is an application for the DgRevolution Clan Chat itself. Could an exception be made, allowing me to be strictly a friends chat member?

As said previously, I am mainly applying to be a recruit. But I am open to becoming a host and taking the respective tests for further ranking.

*NOTE: If I am not online here, try my ironman account "Kris Iron."

Thank you for your consideration,

~Kris

13-Jan-2015 01:32:57 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2015 01:40:11 by Seven Kris

Coolinkgrl

Coolinkgrl

Posts: 3,090 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seven Kris said :
snip

Hey Kris,

Thanks a lot for taking interest. I will allow you to join our fc as a rank. I appreciate your willingness to do floors with the members and guests of the fc. When you're ready, I'll like to take the floor test with you. Thanks!
-> DgRevolution <- is a friendly, all levels, teaching, non-leech/buy/sell dungeoneering friends chat :)

15-Jan-2015 05:11:31

Quick find code: 288-289-699-65531014 Back to Top