Quick find code: 288-289-690-65795994

L0L 0K
Aug Member 2023

L0L 0K

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Preferred name: Tuna/Invalid
¤ Total level: 1652
¤ Time zone: PST
¤ What is your current goal?: Gaining more EXP through skilling, really want 2000 total level.
¤ Have you been in a clan before?: Yes
¤ How long has it been since you left your previous clan?: No clue at all lol, been almost a year
¤ How did you find us?: RS forum browsing
¤ (Optional) Anything else you would like add?: I'd like to know your inactivity policy, since I don't see anything about that. I'll tell an admin if I go missing for a week or 2 otherwise.

17-Aug-2016 03:50:43

DymindRuff

DymindRuff

Posts: 3,863 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
L0L 0K said :
¤ Preferred name: Tuna/Invalid
¤ Total level: 1652
¤ Time zone: PST
¤ What is your current goal?: Gaining more EXP through skilling, really want 2000 total level.
¤ Have you been in a clan before?: Yes
¤ How long has it been since you left your previous clan?: No clue at all lol, been almost a year
¤ How did you find us?: RS forum browsing
¤ (Optional) Anything else you would like add?: I'd like to know your inactivity policy, since I don't see anything about that. I'll tell an admin if I go missing for a week or 2 otherwise.

Thank you for taking the time to fill in an application, Tuna
I'm delighted to tell you that you've been
ACCEPTED
into
Reclusion
If you have any questions regarding the clan, please feel free to contact me or one of our admins and guest the Clan Chat until you receive your invite.
We are looking forward to have you in our clan! :)
DymindRuff
;)

17-Aug-2016 04:17:06

Jordi
Mar Member 2015

Jordi

Posts: 4,711 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
L0L 0K said :

Welcome to the clan!
We have a 'Going away/Returning' thread on the clan forums where we'd like to see from people if they are going away for a while.
If someone just dissapears and it's been marked on Runeclan i'll have to take a few things into consideration before clearing the inactives from our clan - But that will usually not happen before someone's been 2 months inactive :)
––––•(-•
Leader of Reclusion
•-)•––––

17-Aug-2016 10:31:20

Quick find code: 288-289-690-65795994 Back to Top