Forums

Looking for a 3-6% Exp Buff?

Quick find code: 288-289-642-66283958

No Combat XP
Jan Member 2024

No Combat XP

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all.

I'll start by being honest with you... I'm not an overly social person. In fact, the only person that I really interact with in-game is my wife. However, we really like the idea of having a weekly 3-6% exp buff, so we therefore set up a clan of our own using several of our alt accounts.
The trouble is, I didn't read the part on the wiki that says that you have to have 5 members of your clan enter your citadel each week in order to retain access to it, and in-turn, the exp buff...

Now don't get me wrong - I'm more than happy to cap the citadel on my own in order to upkeep the buildings etc. But I'm not prepared to pay for 3 bonds every 2 weeks in order for our alt accounts to be the only ones that visit the citadel.
I've tried recruiting in-game, but nobody seems interested, and we've tried joining other clans, but in addition to them being too social in terms of chat-spam, I like to be the one that makes the decisions on the citadel buildings plots etc, so that's out of the question.

So in summary, I guess what I'm saying is:

TLDR - Who would like to join my wife and I's clan? We likely won't attempt to talk to you as we're anti-social, but need you to visit the citadel once per week in order to keep our citadel open, as that's how they work.
I don't need you to gather resources either, as we have that covered. Just join, enter the citadel once per week and claim your free 3-6% exp buff (it's 6% if you cap each week). We'll be really grateful.

Drop me a message here or in-game if you're interested please and I'll invite you asap. Our home world is 25 if you're interested.

22-Jul-2023 21:34:51

Quick find code: 288-289-642-66283958 Back to Top