Forums

*Recruiting now* - Darkfear Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-617-66169015

rsn Amy

rsn Amy

Posts: 5,223 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Darkfear RS3 Clan - Tier 7 Citadel

Thank you for checking out the recruitment thread for our clan!
We are very proud of how friendly and easy going our clan is - please feel free to guest see if you'd fit in. :)

Clan Chat Channel: Darkfear

Ask for the link to our Discord, or search for our clan on Runescape
(Runescape main site -> community tab -> clans -> search for Darkfear)

Please DM any of the following members if you have any questions or if you’d like an invitation to join.

Leaders:
FeistyTexan
GWAR

Admin Team:
JBertie
Kannabish
Kenny Lives
Lux Noctem
Pure Specsy

Established: August 11, 2012
Re-established: May 6, 2019
Members: ~300
Home World: 25
Citadel: Tier 7

We have a mixure of UK and USA clan members, as well as some Aussies and Europeans. All welcome!
join
darkfear
today!

:) click me for recruitment post :)

we be best clam

04-Jul-2020 13:04:20 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2020 13:18:22 by rsn Amy

rsn Amy

rsn Amy

So let me tell you a little bit about us!

We are an active, easy going, social clan with a wide range of veteran and new Runescape players. We love holding events and always listen to feedback to so people get the best experience out of being involved in our community.

We also have a monthly xp competition (each month is a different skill) for bragging rights and are always open to suggestions on activities we can do as a clan.

Look out for our regular gp giveaways on our Discord server!

Things we can offer you:
Discord server - Active, helpful player base - A top tier clan citadel - An avatar xp buff – Chance at new friendships – Pvm and pve opportunities
join
darkfear
today!

we be best clam

04-Jul-2020 13:07:55

rsn Amy

rsn Amy

Further Information:

All Jagex rules apply. We’re all playing the same game so applying Runescape rules in our community is necessary.

Please show respect to other clan members. Any offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. Swearing is allowed however we will not accept it if directed at others or deemed completely unnecessary.

If any members have disputes with other players and it can not be solved amicably, contact an Admin+ member and we will try our best to resolve the issue without any unnecessary drama.

Ranks are determined by xp and your contribution to the clan. Admin roles are given to an individual based on their overall contribution to the clan. All Admin promotions are discussed by the Leaders and current Admin team.

Ranking up is based primarily on xp gained since joining the clan. Additional promotions will be based on activeness (ie participating in chat, clan events, and capping weekly) and being helpful to your fellow clan mates. Merit promotions will be determined by a discussion between all Admin+ ranks.

Promotions based on xp gains will be done at the following benchmarks:

Corporal - 3 million
Sergeant - 10 million
Lieutenant - 15 million
Captain - 30 million
General - 60 million

Thank you so much for checking out our clan. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask us. :)
join
darkfear
today!

we be best clam

04-Jul-2020 13:16:11 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2020 13:19:39 by rsn Amy

Weyoz
Jan Member 2024

Weyoz

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, i've been playing the game for more than 10 years, i've started a skiller couple of months ago, total XP is around 18m.
I'd like to join your clan in order to have a better experience of the game, and socialize while playing.

04-Jul-2020 13:39:32

Quick find code: 288-289-617-66169015 Back to Top