Forums

-~-~ DARK DREAMS ~-~-

Quick find code: 288-289-499-66077557

Perfectgunz
Jan Member 2020

Perfectgunz

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, i would like to join your clan. My friend usually call me Guns or PG, let me tell you a bit about myself. I first logged on back in 2001 when there were no bank and PvP every where. I played the crap our of this game back in the days and played rs2 until world of warcraft was released.

I kept playing RS on and off but I mainly focussed on WoW for a whole decade. I raided every tier of content until i quit in the top 100 worldwide bracket. I really enjoyed this game but I'm done playing on a schedule which is why I quit raiding and played casually for a while and quit all together a couple years ago.

I recently created a new rs account and I have been enjoying this game a lot but i really miss the social aspect of the game that I experienced when I first started. I stumbled accross your forum post and your clan is a no brainer for me.

I'm just looking for a good place to chit-chat with cool dudes and ladys while enjoying the game and landing help where I can and joining the ocasionnal group run. I'm not a member yet but I plan to subscribe in a short while, just getting a few stats up there first. I'm still working on my stats but I'll get there eventually.

I live in the eastern time zone I will be onlie tomorrow evening if you want to chat with me by pm.

Thanks!

04-Mar-2019 04:52:47

Quick find code: 288-289-499-66077557 Back to Top