Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-497-65869791

Shiqra
Nov Member 2021

Shiqra

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total level? 2869

How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)? All, I’m maxed.

What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ? Party hats are to be referred as chef hats

What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? I was a Coordinator in my last (and only) clan. I took a break from RS for 4 years and came back to find my clan disbanded. In fact a few of my ex clan members are in Domination right now.

What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you? It’s been around a long time, not just anybody can join, has loads of high level members. What interests me is that it’s laid back, no mandatory activities, while at the same time has a friendly and helpful community and that’s just how I am: laid back but helpful.

What are your expectations of this clan? Nothing specific tbh, just a friendly community.

Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week? Yes, definitely.

Time zone? GMT +4 hrs

What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? Trim comp, 120 all skills. I have just overall loved RS from the moment I joined, so I’ll never stop playing it. Getting all the goals slow and steady just feels great.

11-Sep-2022 10:25:25

OddSterr

OddSterr

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. 2190

2. 7

3. Party hats are to be called chefs hats

4. The only other runescape clan I've been on was the osrs clan called the "Pirates"

5. This clan seems very inviting and chill, I'm mainly looking for a clan that's laid back and isn't super strict.

6. I'm hoping for a clan with an active and friendly clan chat.

7. 100% Yes

8. PST

9. My current goal is to max out every skill to 99. Coming from OSRS maxing is such a big deal and even though it would be less of an achievement, it's my end goal right now.

15-Mar-2023 02:19:53

abcf
Mar Member 2023

abcf

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan experience / domination clan: Sw00t referred me. I am his little brother.
Total Level: 2160
Total 99s: 6
3rd Rule: Party hats = chef hats
Expectations: skilling // bossing // good vibes
Over 5 hours a week
EST
in game goals: 99s across the board

02-Apr-2023 19:21:02

Quick find code: 288-289-497-65869791 Back to Top