Forums

~| Dressrosa - 1900+ Total |~

Quick find code: 288-289-307-65716726

Jordaan
Jul Member 2020

Jordaan

Posts: 470 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump.

See, u don't have to bump the thread in funny colours, exclamation marks or vertical writing, or over the top paragraphs about how good the clan is (yes ayo, i'm talkin to u). You can just keep it simple like i did, bump, all lower case with a . at the end. It saves so much time not to bother with all these pretty colors or trying to be funny with the way you say it. Now don't get me wrong, i'm all about fun, in fact I am known amongst my friends as the king of fun, however i just don't see the point of wasting so much time just to bump a thread. I think its about time we all take a good look at ourselves and ask, is it really worth it?

Maybe we should all start keeping things simpler, not just when we are bumping our threads, but throughout our daily lives, just imagine how much we could accomplish if we didn't waste so much time trying to be clever on the forums of an online computer game. I believe it was Jesus who said, "Do not waste your life with meaningless crap." (I may be paraphrasing, and also, he did say a lot of stuff, and lived a long time ago so most of the things he said have probably been misquoted anyway. I also doubt any of it was in English).

As you may have guessed by now I am trying to use every character your allowed in the reply thing, however i'm far too lazy to keep going like this, so most of the next part of this crap will just be the 1st part of Charles Bronsons wiki page (the criminal not the actor).

Charles Arthur "Charlie" Salvador (better known as Charles Bronson, born 6 December 1952) is an English criminal who is often referred to in the British press as the "most violent prisoner in Britain" and "Britain's most notorious prisoner". He has also spent periods detained in the Rampton, Broadmoor and Ashworth high-security psychiatric hospitals.

Now give me my points monkeh!

P.S. In the process of writing this, i genuinely died at rorarii.

P.P.S. If you have read this gratz on wasting 5 minutes of your life ;)
qwertyuiopas*fghjklzxcvbnm

18-Jan-2016 10:47:07

Quick find code: 288-289-307-65716726 Back to Top