Forums

Guthix Halos

Quick find code: 288-289-258-63555647

Mr Oinkers

Mr Oinkers

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1/ just found the forum page while looking for a friends chat that played fist of guthix sense its been dead for a while.
2/ 183 combat
3/ 1997 total level
4/ i would attempt to make postings on the clan thread. and i would participate when needed by clan. i live on the west coast so i hope time difference isn't too much.
5/ ive always been an allaround player who enjoys to do anything exept for minning.
6/ i would be fine with playing on world 9 as much as possable i tend to do minigames a lot like stealing creations and fish flingers though other than that i can spend the rest of my time on w9.
7/ 99 range and 99 hunter
8/ my favorite most used non combat skill would have to be hunter. but im enjoying fishing right now im going for 99.
9/i agree that i will cap resources in citidel i don't see why wouldn't its great xp.
10/ ive always wanted a clan that did event's i enjoy team work i would at very very least go to one a week.
11/ steaing creations is my favotie mini game to do by my self i also enjoy fishing flingers and castle wars with friends.
12/ i will follow all jules put forth by jadex and there code of conduct
13/ ive been in few minor clans my first i was a founder of when citidel came out and a few minor clans sense then never found one ive really fit into yet hoping this will be the one.
14/ its mainly a spur of the moment kind of thing ive always wanted to be part of one just never found one in the 11 years ive had this account. and i read the home page and its the first clan i think is actrully a clan not just a little hang out for random people to get to know each other but a real clan.
15/ i can't really think of any right now but im sure if i was in the clan over time i would say more and more about my self and what i do. oh im 18 years old going into the marines. well guess thats a start. sorry for all the spelling errors ive always had problems with english. born washinton state all my life.

11-Apr-2013 04:26:54

[#XO3DS57AY]

[#XO3DS57AY]

Posts: 813 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name:InsaneMadMan
1) Who recruited you? self
2) What is your Combat level? 200
3) What is your Total Level? 2363
4) Will you post on the Clan Home thread, and participate on it when needed? not entirely sure what is ment by "needed",but if theres a point in it then yeah i guess ^^
5) Preferred style of play (tank, ranger, warrior, mage, skiller, pvm, etc)? a bit of everything
6) Will you play on our Home-world whenever possible (w9)? sure
7) What are you current 99s? all combat skills but prayer and summoning which are 97,runecrafting,firemaking,woodcutting,dungeoneering,mining
8) What is your favorite non-combat skill? Construction
9) Will you agree to cap resources in the Clan Citadel each week? ill try my best
10) Will you attend at least one Event per week? ill try my best
11) What are your favorite events/minigames/d&d's/activities? boss hunting,most minigames,penguins,
12) Will you follow all Clan and Jagex rules?
13) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If so, what was your rank? yes,but mostly pvm/oldschool pvp clans
14) Why have your chosen to join Guthix Halos? most of my friends quit and i've been looking to make new ones. the clan seems to fit me quiet well-its mature yet not strict,does a bit of everything etc....and i also happen to strongly identify with the philosophy of guthix (R.i.p,mighty friend)
15) What other information about yourself would you like to share? 19 years old,living in the euro timezone,serving in the military in real life which means i can only play on weekends...

10-May-2013 10:52:30

[#LFZ8G8RCZ]

[#LFZ8G8RCZ]

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who recruited you?
sens1999
2) What is your Combat level?
3) What is your Total Level?
4) Will you post on the Clan Home thread, and participate on it when needed?
yes
5) Preferred style of play (tank, ranger, warrior, mage, skiller, pvm, etc)?
tank/ranger/warrior
6) Will you play on our Home-world whenever possible (w9)?
yes
7) What are you current 99s?
non
8) What is your favorite non-combat skill?
wc
9) Will you agree to cap resources in the Clan Citadel each week?
yes
10) Will you attend at least one Event per week?
yes
11) What are your favorite events/minigames/d&d's/activities?
any of the multiple person fighting minigames
12) Will you follow all Clan and Jagex rules?
yes
13) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If so, what was your rank?
no
14) Why have your chosen to join Guthix Halos?
Time to start myself in a clan
15) What other information about yourself would you like to share?
I played all the time a few years ago and just getting back.

22-May-2013 18:42:36

Quick find code: 288-289-258-63555647 Back to Top