Forums

RuneScape Skill Trainers -RSST Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-246-65844459

DuncanWRX-2

DuncanWRX-2

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Game Based
1) What is your Runescape Name? : DuncanWRX
2) How long have you been playing RS? : Since 2007 on a previous account.
3) Do you have any set goals in the game? : Main goal is to unlock Priff.
4) Are you primarily Skill or Combat oriented?: Mainly Combat / Slayer, but leveling skills for Priff.
5) What is your Total levels? : 1052
6) What is your highest skill and it's level? : Firemaking, 77

Personal
7) Are you a MATURE player: Yes, Luv2dive's son.
8) Under what time zone do you live in? : PST
9) What are the most frequent times you are in game? : Varying times between 10am-4am PST

Clan Based
10) Are you willing to contribute to the efforts of others? : Yes, to the best of my ability
11) Are you willing to contribute your own tips and hints? : Yes
12) What other clans have you been a member of? : Only 1 prior to this application, small clan
13) Why are you no longer a member of the clan(s)?: Clan was unwilling to help low level players
14) Are you currently a member of any clan, and which one? : No
15) Do you understand that you must be logged into clan chat most of the time you are online? : Yes
16) Do you understand that we are a profanity-free clan? Yes
17) What is your favorite thing to do in RS?: Currently leveling Priff Requirements and questing.
18) Anything else you would like for us to know about you? I served six years in the Army, I understand you are a profanity free clan and I will try my best to keep it to a minimum. This account is my second, my first account was hijacked while I was away from the game for a few months and was tagged with a Macro Major offense. Since there is no possible way to appeal that type of ban, I decided to start fresh so that I could continue to play. I am looking for a relaxed clan and do not mind putting forth the effort to support the clan's needs. Thank you for your consideration.

23-Dec-2016 05:11:07

Goldberry
Oct Member 2012

Goldberry

Posts: 2,039 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi DuncanWRX. I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game. Please add me, Tankster26, and blue kestrel so we can contact you easily. I'm sure you'll find everyone in the clan to be very friendly and helpful.

23-Dec-2016 06:53:19

Quick find code: 288-289-246-65844459 Back to Top