Forums

The Enduring !

Quick find code: 288-289-158-65978847

CuddleBucket

CuddleBucket

Posts: 17,474 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure if this is your most recent thread, but I couldn't find another.

I'm not a part of The Enduring, but what I have to say is very important.

You have 2 members, 1 who is named "JustPoviZ", & the other who I'm not certain, but is possibly named "Santtu".

These players, not only are they both bi-lingual, but they are both great human beings.
They have the patience & empathy to help those who need help, & do it not for some reward, but because it's in their moral make up.

I can't speak highly enough about these 2 individuals, but I hope you value them in your clan, & I hope you re-post this in the correct place, if this is not your most recent forum.

I met 1 in 1 place, just randomly chatting.
He & the other helped me through ED2, 1 step at a time with no fuss or impatience.

These are 2 really great human beings, & I wanted to give them the recognition that they deserve.
YOU WIN OR YOU LEARN

~
^
~
B
onus
XP
~
^
~

05-Dec-2018 17:31:18

Zanr1c

Zanr1c

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RS name? Zanr1c
- Total level OR xp for ironman/hcim/skillers? 2486
- Current goals? Learn the finer points of high level PvM
- Why have you interest in our clan? Looking for experienced players to help me return to rs3
- How did you found about the clan? A friend Keywhey recommended I check you guys out.

14-Jul-2019 04:06:34

deegan567
Aug Member 2023

deegan567

Posts: 867 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RS name? deegan567

- Total level OR xp for ironman/hcim/skillers? 2589

- Current goals? get this stupid party hat. aside from that make gold and 120 slayer

- Why have you interest in our clan? joined it a while back but left due to not being able to play much.

- How did you found about the clan? was still in the visitors when i came back.

07-Dec-2021 03:07:27

Quick find code: 288-289-158-65978847 Back to Top