Quick find code: 288-289-109-65974630

joshcrazyy
Jun Member 2023

joshcrazyy

Posts: 619 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Þ Preferred name: Josh
Þ Total level: 2691
Þ Time zone: eastern
Þ In terms of XP gains, how active will you be?: hopfully around a few mill a week
Þ What other games do you play? Warzone (rarely)
Þ What is your current goal?: 120 dung
Þ Have you been in a clan before?: yes
Þ How long has it been since you left your previous clan?: just tarting again (have not played in 3 years )
Þ How did you find us?: forums
Þ (Optional) Anything else you would like add?: just that i'm an experienced player in PVM and skilling just i have not played in quite some time so i'm re adjusting to some of the newly added things to RS.

31-Aug-2020 02:25:44

Paige
Jun Member 2014

Paige

Posts: 1,384 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congrats you have been accepted into Special! Next time you are online, please guest in our cc and ask an admin+ to invite you into the clan. Or add me and pm me if you see me on for invite as well! :) thank you for your interest.
Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen,
the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar & the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Liberator of Ardougne, Savior of the Elves, and Mother of Dragons

31-Aug-2020 02:42:54 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2020 02:47:47 by Paige

Paige
Jun Member 2014

Paige

Bump
the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar & the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Liberator of Ardougne, Savior of the Elves, and Mother of Dragons

31-Aug-2020 02:43:14

Paige
Jun Member 2014

Paige

Bump

01-Sep-2020 02:08:49

Paige
Jun Member 2014

Paige

Bump

01-Sep-2020 09:44:10

Paige
Jun Member 2014

Paige

Bump

02-Sep-2020 02:05:33

Paige
Jun Member 2014

Paige

Buno

02-Sep-2020 14:32:13

Quick find code: 288-289-109-65974630 Back to Top