Oct Member 2020

Salami Slug

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Dungermith

Preferred to be called: Dung

Combat Level: 58

Total Level: 910

Previous Clan: None

Current Goal in RS: New to the game and a lore junkie, working towards quest cape

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: yes and yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: no one, found you via google when looking for clans

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: as above

Tell us a bit about yourself: Casual player who likes to quest, haven't played runescape since EOC was introduced so still learning the game. Bubbly personality who is always happy to help when possible

10-Jul-2019 08:34:37

Dxugs

Dxugs

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: D94G

Preferred to be called: D94G/Dougie/Dougs

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2511

Previous Clan: Army of Fury

Current Goal in RS: Maxing and PVM.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, yes.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: CafiOG

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: My own thread.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have played rs on and off for well over a decade and have just returned after 2 years. Played some ironman old school in between but have returned to try new content and finish maxing. Would like to get back into PVM/bossing.

10-Jul-2019 17:24:23

Bigm
Jan Member 2020

Bigm

Posts: 3,062 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Dungermith°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Bigm

10-Jul-2019 17:30:50

Bigm
Jan Member 2020

Bigm

Posts: 3,062 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°D94G°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Bigm

10-Jul-2019 17:31:08

BillyBobJen
Aug Member 2023

BillyBobJen

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: BillyBobJen

Preferred to be called: I'm not terribly picky, just don't be rude

Combat Level: 130

Total Level: 2090

Previous Clan: It's been so long I don't remember

Current Goal in RS: My account was recently hijacked so right now I am trying to make friends and rebuild my account

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: magiclady

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: my own thread

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 19 and live in the United States, I work both a day and a night job so I am on and off throughout the day, night and wee morning hours. I love helping other people and making friends, my favorite skill has always been slayer but I don't mind doing other skills in events. I use discord quite a bit and I am trying to relearn bosses but first I need to rebuild before I can go bossing. I'm not sure what else to put here but I am very open so if anybody has any questions just ask them and I promise I don't bite hard unless asked to.

13-Jul-2019 09:45:51

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top